Went out for a bottle of wine ...

… and came home with a BMW?

Sorry for the cell-phone picture, I’ll shoot some better ones soon enough :wink: Anyway, I missed my e30 / BMWs in general (even though Cassie has my ‘90 325is for her winter/daily it’s not the same as owning one) so I figured why not take advantage of the recession / car dealers’ desperation and get another car…

2002 325iT
Orient Blue on Montana Sand Leather
Premium, Cold Weather, Park Distance, Xenons etc

Car’s bone stock… today I put on 205/55/16 Hakka R’s and will be using the OEM rims for winter and probably picking up some BBS LMs in 17x8.5 for summer. I plan on tracking it a bit with BMWCCA / PCA since my 350Z has a blown motor so this spring its getting new shocks, new tie-rods, all bushings, drop-links, maybe upgraded sways and if I can swing it an LSD… So far in addition to the tires I did spark plugs, an oil change, both intake and cabin air filters and will be doing coolant, brake and trans / dif fluids (none seemed to NEED it but it can’t hurt to know it’s all fresh). Probably also do the Motorsport / Competition package Alcantera wheel, but I need the “round airbag wheel” etc as a core first, grr… silly luxury car :wink:

Oh, and I’ll probably do some audio stuff, probably Sirius and 2ch speakers+amp to start, looking to stay OEM re: head/source (which is a first, every other vehicle I’ve owned has gotten an Eclipse navigation - but I like the way the Business CD looks). It’s going to be a pain to do a sub in the hatch, oh well…

stoopit. Shoulda bought a honda. Why would someone want a wagon unless you got like 5 kids to toat around?

:picard:

This post better be a fucking joke.

Awesome buy dave.
I look forward rolling 5 deep in the wagon while it slides around corners, Just like a certain M5 I know
why is everyone buying bmws…:snky:

civicjim u make stupider posts than i do.

sounds like a nice car to do a lot of shit in!i miss bmw’s :frowning: i <3 them, (luxary, idgaf about their “performance”) they ride awesome and are so comfortable

… because NOBODY suspects the wagon? And it’ll be fun watching people’s faces as I hustle it around the track :smiley:

As long as you ain’t chasin the Civic! :stuck_out_tongue: Atleast it makes a decent sleeper, I guess.

:picard:

I love wagons is this a manual?

wagons are HOTT

Nice pick up man, very cool.

hell yeah :eekdance:

Does it rip huge burnouts?

Should have bought a bag of milk instead.

I am madly in love with wagons.

:tup: :tup:

Open diff… for now. :eekdance:

Congrats :slight_smile: It seemed to drive very nice the other day.

Nice wagon :tup: I wish they would make me a 335 wagon :frowning:

Thank god, I had to figure it was but they way things are i could see bmw not even offering it on the wagon.

i need one

Nice car!

I have to ask though…where do they come up with the names for the interior colors?

It’s not beige…it’s Montana Sand
It’s not dark gray…it’s Anthracite or whatever

why do they do that?

Love the estate. Nice pick up

its hard to push a $40K car with a plain ‘black’ interior. lol

whatdja pick her up for?