Went out for a... car.

Nice snag. I love the EVO 9 styling.

If you say so… not many people are going to throw a clutch that expensive into their car when for 1/4 the price you can get a bunch of clutches that will all hold 350whp+ all day.

Love it.

I hope a long, long time, although the EvoM forum guys are trying to get me to 500awhp already :lol:

I really think it’s one of the best looking cars to come out of the early 2000’s. The 300Cs are too blocky. It may not be fast but it’s been reliable, sharp and comfortable. The Special’s styling still looks current.

Still have room for one or two more in here :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/832897/fullsize/garage_gang.jpg

That color looks really nice

Love the 9s. Nice pick up

I love the fastback in satin black

Congrats! Great winter car, that’s for sure. I loved beating the snot out of Jellers (and hunting deer with it. LOL)

X…

Pimp. :tup:

A+

I want your seats! Nice garage too!

I’ll tell you what… there is such a difference between real Recaros and the fakes. I had a set of knock-off Recaros in my SHO - I did a 6 hour stint in it once - and my ass was dog-sore. The 7 hour drive back to the Finger Lakes in the Evo? I still felt fresh.

You sir have an awesome garage, with 2 fun ass cars.

Love it! Happy you decided to buy it

and I love that color. Best color for an Evo for sure!

Thanks Joe! Inadvertantly had it in the snow for the first time last night coming back from Oswego. Even with summer 255s on there, this handled slush like a champ.

Side note, there’s still some gorgeous areas in the Finger Lakes that have most of their leaves. Great road trip weather this week. :wink:

love it. i myself am loving my new awd experience.

I think I like the blue better than my white one it just pops. plus i doubt it gets dirty 30 secs after u wash it.

Congrats. Glad to help. :tup:

That is one of the best looking new STIs I’ve seen yet :tup: