went out for lesbians...

And got ‘em. Bought this off a Praxair engineer on Grand Island.

2000 Outback AWD. 109K
2.5L, 5 speed, heated mirrors, windshield and seats
New snow tires
I picked up a roof rack off a member here on Saturday, looking forward to putting it to use more than we were able to last winter.

Just got it home. I actually really like the two tone.

Dipped the grille with half a can I had laying around

I don’t have a shot with the roof rack on it, I’ll have to throw one up when I get a chance. Now I just wish it would snow already. Funny how owning one of these changes your perspective on weather!

Nice fine! copied me on the topic title I see. haha

I LOVE the two tone-that much less I have to hit with the clay bar and buffer. And lesbians are drawn more to the Forester.

Very nice. Make sure you get the timing belt serviced if there is no documentation of it being done already. Subaru recommended is 105k miles-- its not cheap when they break (and they do) - they are interference motors.

Truth!

Just got a 02 forester
Me: How do you like my lesbian wagon
Mom: lesbian wagon?
Me: Yeah, you didnt know that lesbians drive these
Aunt: Well the lesbians at the end of the driveway have one.
Me: I rest my case.

We are going to fuck in this…

How many million pennies did this gold plated Subaru cost ? I suppose this isn’t an Impreza RS so most likely only one gold brick hidden in it somewhere.

I read this as ‘inferior motors’ at first glance, and chuckled a bit…

Car looks great, I love my Subi. Question, did the grille not remove itself from the hood?

the nice man asked me for 400,000 pennies, i gave him 340,000 pennies.

http://www.kbb.com/subaru/outback/2000-subaru-outback/wagon-4d/?vehicleid=6975&intent=buy-used&mileage=109000&options=263967|true|264051|true&condition=very-good&pricetype=private-party#survey

It would have most likely resulted in all the tabs breaking if he tried to remove it. Smarter to do what he did.

Fair enough… you could see where I was heading with that, eh? lol

The grille was a PITA to remove on my '09 Legacy… so I understand…

One of these days, some one is going to actually bring home some lesbians, and there BETTER BE A THREAD ABOUT IT!

lol

Only as long as their lipstick lesbians.

:word: If you bring home a truck driver and a construction worker, good for you, but save the pics.

Yeah, it was a PITA right off the bat, didn’t even pursue it.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

and the thread’s going to start,

“Went out for a Subaru…came home with lesbians”

I wouldnt say the Forester stereotype is strictly limited to lezzies. I happen to know of one mangay couple who has one, and another set of buttpirate lovebirds who own two (yes I know a lot of gays).

Edit… oh shit its a legacy lol. Oh well Subarus are still gay.

I would just like a blow up mattress for a portable bed in back to screw on. lol Would be a bit more comfy when no housing is around.

Did you say you bught that car off of a lesbian?

a male lesbian, yes

edit: screwed that up.

your post about went out for a lesbian was the same as mine. I didnt double check things. Newb move

you suck Yammy!