Went out for ///Malk...

Congrats

Gorgeous, love the red :tup:

Sweet

sexy, love the 4 door.

Great car! Love it

many hots

I’d go with STICKLESS, since it fits the car and the driver. :wink:

We’re starting a revolution with red BMW’s.

Jay wins!

NO3RDPDL

G37…?

Forgive me if I am late to the party.

:tup: 4 doors ftw

:tup: red m’s

nice purchase. How often do you drive in Toronto traffic? In Buffalo I’m ok with 3 pedals but when I lived in the south the Virginia Beach traffic had me begging for DCT

:tup: great purchase.

Also, that tower of cars at the dealership is awesome!

It remains to be seen whether i’ll fall in love with the DCT but i’ll give it a good work out over the holidays.

I drove the piss out of it on my last test drive and found it to be really good. Much better than the 335i 6 spd.

I found that i couldnt drive the 6 spd as hard since the shifter-feel is like a row boat and the clutch pedal engages so softly. That said, if a black on red 6 spd CPO E9X comes through in the near future i’ll make the switch for sure based on principal alone. It’ll get a short shift kit right away. Do you guys know if you can remove some damper or hydraulic assist on the clutch pedal to turn into a man’s car?

My car has a BMW performance shifter and clutch delay valve delete…perfect IMO

WIPESTIP

Nice pick up.

I would stay clear of dinan though. Looked into them for my x5m and I wasn’t impressed. Overpriced for minimal gains. They also don’t work with BMW anymore so dinan mods are no longer covered under warranty.

nice… did you trade the G?

Nice :tup:

Surprised you are talking about bigger brakes though. I feel like the OE brakes on the ///3 are big enough to put your kids through the front windshield as it is…what more could you ask for besides something as a nicer backdrop for some sweet wheels.

x…