Went out for ///Malk...

but they don’t look baller enough?

yeah largely a style thing, i do like the brake feel on the M.

G was sold for full asking price by the first guy that came to look at it. he’s picking it up tonight.

Is this stuff available for E9X?

Short shifter is available, the CDV delete is a no cost mod.

X…

CRZYSOKS

. ^

CDV delete was a huge improvement for the 335.

glad to hear that… definitely in for 6 spd then.

TWO HOURS LATER

* Warning: This answer may have been embellished.

I feel like chop liver…LOL.

:frowning:
No nissan?!

it was a G35… i wasnt sure what you were alluding too sorry :slight_smile:

I just figured you’d stay with nissans is all.
I love me some ///M

sorry i was replying to Luke who thought i was ignoring him? is that what was going on there?

Brian, i have the S14 still.

It did occur to me though that setting up an Infiniti G35/7 the way i had mine done was actually a better drive than a stock 335i. Yeah the 335i has a leg up in a lot of respects (power, attracting dudes ) but for value / cost of ownership / long term reliability i’d gladly stick with Infiniti. In fact, if the M3 turns out to be impractical i would probably get into a G37 coupe or whatever succeeds it and basically do what was done to the G35.

It’s not as powerful obviously but after driving everything back to back this week the 335i is definitely in 3rd place. But yes i realize that throwing a few grand into the 335i is also quite rewarding.

The M3 is retarded though. it’s better at everything than everything else. i’m going to die.

BMW dudes, can you do something in idrive or whatever to have the car in full sport mode all the time or do you always have to hit the M button?

You always have to hit the M button. Just make sure the rest of your settings are full power in idrive. If you have any questions let me know.

In stock form…no. (to my knowledge) It is however a feature of a custom tune from companies like Evolve and whatnot. It may just be that the DSC and “M” sport mode are linked together, but I believe there is a way to have to car locked permanently in sport mode.

Ya know what is SUPER lame, not only having to hit that gay ass sport button, but having to turn DSC off too… Who has time for that when its time to muff???

You can set e46/e39/e60’s up to have full power and traction off on startup, but it requires custom programming to the ecu. Not sure about e90’s, but I don’t see why it wouldnt be possible.

My car starts up in sport mode but not m-mode. You def. have to push the m-button to go into m-mode. I don’t know how it starts in sport mode, it used to start in regular mode. I actually like the regular throttle mode because when I activate m-mode, it’s a BIG difference in the throttle response.

lol @ attracting dudes. And every time I read “s14” on here I immediately think the e30 m3 4 cyl

I expect insane wheels on this ASAP!

Yeah but i have to wait until after winter.

There is a nice set of VIP Modular 20’s locally available… It’s weird that so many guys go down to 18’s on these too.

I’m thinking 20" is too big for this car though. I have to settle on suspension before i make a wheel choice.

I would love to see what that contract looks like, or is this a handshake? I assume taxes up there are similar to NY for vehicle trade ins.