Went out for Milk, Came back with 4 cylinders [M5 Purchase]

my payment is Very manageable…

i was able to carry ~ 14k of “equity” over from the sale of the m3…

YEs its an 06… jury is still out on SMG II vs III, i was primarily on the highway… the added torque of the V10 certainly helps low speed driving…

You’ll have to play with the settings a bit to get it exactly as you want it. I found around town you’re honestly just best leaving it on the middle setting for shift “roughness” and keeping the RPM’s fairly low. But with everything set to “harsh” and the traction off on the track it absolutely blows SMGII out of the water. Still haven’t tried DCT yet, but I hear it’s incredible.

Dct is nice, a bit too smooth almost feels like a true automatic trans with shift buttons, a bit snappier then the last Audi dsg I drove in a 08 tt

bimmer magazine has been blowing the dct, I’m anxious to try it out. living with a bmw master tech lately has intrigued me about a lot of new bimmers. it’s different living in an area that actually has money that’s for sure

nice pick up bryan. saw it on fb like 2 seconds before I opened this thread. congrats

I still remember walking out of the regal from seeing the midnight showing of something, don’t remember what. saw a white e60 m5, drooling over it, then seeing chris drury walk up to it with a cutie on his arm

excellent

nice pickup :tup: how many miles?

-edit-

I’d guess around 68k.

Car is gorgeous, excellent upgrade!

Very nice

Nice looks like Ingram pays well…

So now all thats left is a midnight run down the 219 to break the 200mph barrier…

I want a ride next time your around

sick ride :tup:

Great car, is it a CPO deal? Probably had to be close to 100k sticker if it was optioned out.
Enjoy it.

My dad almost picked one up due to the too good to be true price.
Anyone who thinks domestics residuals sucks, should watch a high end European take the plunge. Used is the only way to go.

x2

It is funny you say that, I came back to the thread to post this: I love how people always sack-ride domestics for shitty resale value, yet this was picked up for 1/3 of its MSRP.

nice. how long before you start hauling the kids around in the back?

A few weeks ago i was thinking about how cheap (by comparison) these are getting…but i like my $0/mo. car payments. Some really nice AMG E55’s are ~$25K.

Looks good.

:word:

And I would just feel like it was rolling the dice outside of warranty. I mean, I prefer my financial risks to have some upside other than “maybe it won’t break”. But that’s just me…

Meh.

Definitely an upgrade :tup: