Went out for Milk, Came back with 4 cylinders [M5 Purchase]

Nice. Title update needed. :slight_smile:

Nice Ride, I wanted a ride in your M3

:tup:

i want a ride on lunch.

Why, he left with 6 and came back with 6+4. Unless you are talking about the beating of the dead horse.

Nice man! They do feel a bit “big” IMO, but also feels like a rocket tank :tup:

Agreed I almost bought a CL55 AMG out of warranty before I picked up the V. The guy lied about the mileage and I backed out of the deal. But owning a Euro car outside of the warranty is rolling the dice especially if you don’t have the tools and the knowledge to fix it yourself. My A4 was nothing special and still had a $1k+ issue every year.

I got the V in warranty and threw a GMPP on it.
My only regret was not getting it at a Caddy dealer under the CPO program, a bumper to bumper for 6 years 100k is worth the extra grand or two. I will definitly do it for my 2009 purchase.

Does this car have the M button to add 100 horses or am I thinking of something else?
What is the MPG difference in the two modes?

Fixed. :wink:

I love the value of a few-year-old euro car :tup:

Thank you for the morning LOL!

I still think it is rolling the dice. Even people with money don’t like the crap out at the tables. Just because they have the money doesn’t mean they want to lose it.

I know what you mean, my buddies 745i’s radio wasn’t working when he got it from a dealership. Ended up costing them like $3000 out of pocket to fix it. Then one day his battery was dead, so he properly jumped it and somehow jumping it caused another module in the trunk to fry which ended up costing like $1200

Nice trade up. :tup:

And since it’s a stock Bangle design I can’t give you shit over steadily making it look worse with each mod like you did on the M3. :wink:

Nice pick up!!

I like these cars. The M button is a MUST though.

Yah 06’s with 55-65K can be had for 35K in this market.

Plan on modding it?

nice upgrade, I don’t like the styling on these, but the power must be great.

“Chris Bangle, whose designs were heavily scrutinized. This was vindicated for him by record sales numbers.” -Bimmer Magazine

Congratulations Brian, that’s one hell of a p/u man!

People bought the cars because of what was under the skin, not because of Bangle’s ugly designs.

BOOO

This car isnt getting much done do it…

It NEEEDS an exhaust bad… i dont like how quiet it is stock…

I already have wheels on the way along with black kidney grills/CF fender grills…

and that would be about it

Your brother was telling me about this on Saturday

Straight pipe it :tup:

Let me guess… black wheels?