Went out for Milk, Came back with 4 cylinders [M5 Purchase]

:roflpicard: Say it ain’t so!

[/QUOTE]

haaaaaaaaaaters

:smiley:

mmmm its nice.

Congrats on the new ride, I love M5’s myself and looked at a couple CPO ones before buying my loaded sport/premium/navi e90. Someday when the real estate market comes back to life I might pick one up myself! Nice purchase!

^you’re in florida?!?!?! YAY FLSpeed.com

brian, is this under warranty? if not are you going to buy an extended?

how bad is fuel econ?

Been in FL for over 4 years now, lol!

no warranty… MAY get extended, but they are REALLY expensive for this car, and not worth it, especially when i can do all my own labor…

fuel econ isnt THAT bad, i got 21 on the trip back all highway… im expecting ~ 14 in mixed driving around the city…

but i only drive 7-8k per year now…

haha, how old is that quote…

i met newman there as he was finally changing the oil in his old STI when he warned me not to buy it

Of black wheels, yes, definitely a hater. :slight_smile:

what did you let the M3 go for? you only had that a year or two right?

I didnt realise these things were that affordable. I’d still be scared as shit to buy one, but it’s cool that someone else did :slight_smile:

I got 21k for it…, i had it for ~3 years

They don’t sound that good straight piped. Eisenhaus Meisterschaft GT on the other hand, pure sex.

Oh hey, I can’t embed on this forum :cky:

Ugh, that sounds like shit

Did you forget it was a luxury car?

It has a V10 based on what they learned in Formula 1. I bet you think my M5 sounds like shit too then because it sounds like a safety car rather than not being able to hear the engine.

Nice Brian… a little birdie told me you were looking into these :wink:

Probably does.

News flash: it isn’t a formula 1 car, you’re trying too hard :purextc:

Had a ride through half of florida in one of these and it was super comfy. I have to say with 4 people in the car it still pulled real hard, shifted hard too.

We were only getting about 10mpg tho…

That sounds nice stick.

X…

I honestly hate that, I’d rather leave it stock. Maybe it would sound ok with the addition of some resonators. I don’t mind a burble for a DD but that is too much and too high pitched.