went out for some cantalope........

I was trying to picture the stock wheels painted and they do look 1000 times better haha. I might go that route depending but thanks Ive owned the car for a week now and love everything about it

This doesn’t look like a civic si lol

I do like these, I just don’t know if I could buy one over a nicer used S2000. I suppose it wins for year round.

wear down stock tires. Buy wheel and tire package, use stockers for snow tires.

After driving both, agreed. I love the FRS and have driven one a bunch of times, kicked one side ways. I don’t like that every time you get in the car you need to go through a process to turn stability and traction control off. If you actually corner hard enough, they have the ability to reengage and try to correct when you may not be expecting it to. I love having the ap1 with none of the electronic bs that tries to correct your driving. Also the convertible top (which I was always honestly against owning before this car)

Nice car.

I was thinking about getting something like this but We just don’t have a lot of curvy well maintained roads to enjoy these kind of cars on… almost every road around here is straight and littered with potholes. I’ll stick to luxury cars that are somewhat sporty and have huge amounts of power. at least I can always punch it for a good time

My cousin lives in the atlanta area around an hour north of the city. that place would be great for something like this. all the roads are fast smooth and curvy. In addition they never built houses all along the main roads like we did here so the only driveways are subdivisions every so often.

agreed a good majority of buffalo sucks for any fun rwd car. Im looking to move south soon and bring her with me so I can really enjoy it haha.