went out for some cantalope........

and bought this…lucky # 20. 2013 scion Fr-s. By far my favorite car ive ever owned. Perfect balance of power, handling, decent gas mileage,etc. Literally has everything Id want in a car
.http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/frs.jpg

we can probably save the “youll sell this in a few months” blah blah… ive been on here for long enough people know what I usually do by now. And to be honest who gives a shit when I sell it? I own it now and love the fact that I do and thats all that matters to me.

Nice choice, I really like those cars.

As do I…I can see a slightly used one of these in my future…

I like the silver. Everyone I see is black or white

Nice! The only thing I don’t like about it are the wheels, but those can be changed :tup:

I agree totally…

Yup:

Please update your signature.

Thanks!

Yea at first I was like ugh another silver car but it grew on me quick. A wrb br-z would of been cool but that color is a little flashy for me.

Oh me too ive been looking for wheels since I got it! For such an awesome car i dont know why they put such awful wheels on them haha

Im on it

These wheels are your solution:

NT03+M.

Siqqqq, looks friggin killer Mike. You’ll enjoy this one for a bit I’m sure. :slight_smile:

I can’t believe how much the bodylines come out with a different set of wheels. I thought that the car that lard ass was standing behind had some body mods until I rolled back up and saw yours is the same.

:tup:

Those wheels are sick as hell. Im not sure yet what exactly ill get. Not just any set of wheels would look good on this car haha.

throw a coat of paint on the stock wheels, makes them look 100X better

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/15363_10152126598452130_2007372939812214861_n.jpg?oh=7d106a2f34a2f775d7ac58acaab67a22&oe=545E594E

Painted stock wheels on most vehicles looks so cheap and tacky to me but that’s my opinion.

I think it looks better, but it’s effort wasted. Consider the money / time spent on painting stock wheels as a rebate on new, totally different wheels :slight_smile:

Especially when new wheels on these cars make them look really good.

Nice car, definitely needs coilovers and wheels.

^ agreed on the last 3 posts.

Good buy @Mr_T . When you sell it in 3 months let me know :slight_smile:

Could make for good winter rims if someone is driving them through the winter time as well. I’ve looked at the painted frs wheels in person, honestly am shocked at how the turned out looking. 10x better if you arent looking to dump money after just buying the car. (for new rims)

Edit: Nice pickup by the way Mr. T