Went out to find lesbians...

…came home with a forester.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21931[/ATTACH]

2010 with 27k miles. Base model (x), auto, only option is winter floor mats, aux input. Remainder of 5yr/60k mile warranty. This is also a PZEV vehicle so it has a 10yr/unlimited mileage emissions warranty. Has a couple dings, but for the price I got it for I couldn’t pass it up (paid less than NADA trade in).

Has winter-esque tires on it now. Going to pick up a nice set of 17’s in the summer and use the steelies as dedicated winter setup. Need to come up with some fog lights.

Please don’t do one of those stupid light bar things with 100 big circle lights on it. OEM style or nothing. [/rant]

Love these things, how does it do on the expressway? Quiet?

Nonononono. OEM style. Ill have to see if they make an aftermarket kit, as I dont want to pay oem prices for fogs. Its not too bad-- the tires on it right now are a bit loud, but they are super aggressive. It would be pretty quiet without them. My biggest complaint so far is that the stock speakers are less than stellar.

Foresters are good cars. I’ve moved a few of them and they ride and drive pretty nice. And I’m talking the boxy ones, so I can only imagine these ride 10 times better. I can’t believe how big they are now compared to a 2000 model year

Did a lesbian once own this?

If the seats could talk…

Probably a pretty good chance, statistically speaking. :slight_smile:

Needs a rainbow sticker.

Yeah these are a little nicer than the older models, and have significantly more interior room. The seats are wayy more comfortable than the older models as well (still not lazy-boy comfy but a definite improvement). I drove about 45 miles last night (70% highway) and averaged 25mpg. Once these switch to the CVT transmission, they will bump up a ton in fuel mileage like the impreza has. My commute to work is only 2 miles so i wasnt TOO concerned with fuel mileage.

Ill prob end up machining a dykewagon badge for it.

Trifecta…

https://youtu.be/XHY_uqYdIX8

LOL

LOL…love this post. Good seeing you yesterday, and yes, those tires are crazy aggressive

I still have to get the miata up for you to check out since I finished it. Im probably going to take it off the road in the winter since the reg expires, no point in paying liability insurance on a stored vehicle.

I found out that the OEM fog kit sucks, and the reason its so expensive is that the fog light switch is on the headlight stalk, so that stalk comes with the kit. I havent found a suitable OEM style kit yet.

I have 2009 Forester XT and love it

I have a set of stock XT wheels I would consider selling.

These type
http://media.caranddriver.com/images/media/219704/2009-subaru-forester-xt-wheel-photo-219784-s-520x318.jpg

If you’re willing to let them go cheap id be interested. I am prob going to do sti springs and 17" wheels for summer.

How much is cheap? I have no clue what they go for.

$11.37?

:fu: