Went to Rochester for Lesbians, came home with...

Picked up a 02 Forester with 131k miles. The rims are fugly but the body of the car is in great shape. Picked up the car from Webster Imports.

The dealer is something else, let me tell you. Second car to purchase from them and second time I’ve had to deal with issues waiting on the car. All in all, I have the car now and its all done as said with a 90 day warranty/4k miles. Covers bumper to bumper.

I plan to tint the windows from the back doors back for privacy reason for what I have in the back “trunk” I’m trying to find out if the Forester is classified under the SUV/Van specs or the Sedan specs. Being its a true wagon and they dont make a sedan version of the car, I’d feel they cant ticket me for tints.

anyways, its an autotragic transmission. It has a spot of rust, and some blemishes in the paint. It has more compartments than I know what to do with. I got this to lug my snowboard and gear around, along with camping, mountain bikes and several other things.

One main thing to focus on for this year. To keep all 4 wheels on the ground!

This is what I have so far. I cleaned it up after this photo was taken.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/boarding087/photo7_zpsd180c500.jpg

if you’re keeping those wheels you should spray them black.

I got my JGC from them. Overall was an “ok” experience.

Not a bad pickup. Have you flipped the pictures of the car upside down yet to see what it will eventually look like?

good DD, but that this is ugly as fuck. should do well through winter though. good luck with it

lolll

:tup: nice pick up

Any DONGS on it?

I have a hitch on a 99 forester that im parting out. If it fits this id be willing to part with it.

Well scissor me timbers!

Solid winter beater man, nice choice.

Surprisingly I havent, I’ll have to take a perfect image so that I can crop it out and put it on a road upside down for you guys. thanks for th idea.

Yeah, not the most attractive car I know. great for winter and great for hauling shit around. Its the perfect opposite car of the S2000. lol The rims will definitely be getting painted black. Already bought the Satin Black spray paint. lol

Just the one between my legs.

How much are you looking? I know the 02 and 99 are the same body style.

Look at that little NYS Registration thingy…if you see “4DSD” you’re fucked. But, put tint on anyways. You probably won’t cause a stir with that.

says suburban

You can tint everything but the front windows on any car, I am kind of an expert on this now.

Like I’d listen to you. I’m 100% pretty sure you’ve never talked to a cop about tints before. Maybe reckless driving.

lol ding

Paragraph at the top says it’s gotta be an SUV or minivan.

Now here is the question. It says station wagon, which to me… thats what I see a Forester as. Going with what the registration says on the vehicle, it says Suburban = SUV. So whats legal? lol

What is legal is basically what the cop wants to deem legal. That can be fought in court, but that’s a pain in the ass.

edit: that’s not to say you shouldn’t do it, but we all know how cops can be.

A lot of subarus have that window shade rollup trunk cover thing, or a blanket works. Whatchu trying to hide?

If you keep it a plain jane looking forrester I doubt you will have any issues.

shooting up, popping pills, rolling fatties, banging prostitutes. edit: (Bitches)

I tend to leaving my snowboarding, mountain bike, computer, and other random shit in my car unattended. I got the lesbian because of the heigh I have to work with. I’m not trying to limit that by a rollup cover and a blanket is not enough.

Note to self: rob yambag.