Went to Rochester for Lesbians, came home with...

DAMNIT!!!

If it is more than 30 percent. I have talked to several cops lately :slight_smile: and they all said the back windows can stay tinted. Just sayin.

30% tint is basically factory. That’s really light. Yeah you probably won’t get much hassle for just tinting the back, but that’s not the law. Plus it would look stupid.

70% is factory
30% was legal in like 92

50% is what i roll on my fronts and usually don’t get hasseled.

Suv’s run 20% from the factory on rear windows.

70% permissivity is the legal limit in NYS. 100-70 = 30% tint that all wheeled devil meant

Well, going to put tints on the car/Surburban. lol The more I think about it the more I change my mind on the %. I was going to do 5% on the back hatch and side windows with 20% on the back doors, but I think I just want to do 20% all around and 5% on the hatch. I’d rather not deal with cops if they try to harrase me about the tints.

You can get a ticket if you have any tint on the front windows.

Not doing the front doors.

tinting the back only will make people think you’re driving around some VIP in the back, or maybe just that you have really ugly kids?

Cause when i see foresters with tints on the back, first thing i ask is how important the person in the back is.

it’s universal code for something weird when you tint the back dark but leave the front untinted.

Universal code for NY state sucks for only allowing 70% on the front, which is next to stock glass. Stock glass is like 75% or 80%

grasp life in your hands and live dangerously!

So that I can come on here and blame you for a tint ticket. “cop said the fronts were illegal but theblue said live life dangerously.” lol

I have two tinted cars and no tint tickets?

^ Yeah. I work with a handful of people with Front windows tinted. They never got tickets…but then again. They are not the riff-raff you are :slight_smile:

PM sent

Move to Amherst and see how long you last before getting pulled over.

As long as its not a buick with stick-on vents on the quarter panel, and you don’t drive in KenTon or Amherst ever, you’ll be fine.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy…

…norities.