went to niagra falls.. tourist cracks me up.. also got a flat tire on goat island!

so i went to buffalo to pick up a 88 turbo six… turned out the car wasn t what i though but still bought it for parts! 2.5 manderal bent turbo back… good turbo… body’ hosed… rusted out like no tomarrow… even the gas lines where horrible…

anyway i loaded it up and headed to niagra falls… im traveling on to goat island to see the falls and guess what i here… flat tire on the trailer!!! and i forgot the spare and no jack … so i pull into this goat island state park… look at it for a while… get pissed… thinking im going to have to drive home and then drive back with jack and wagon looking wheel…

then it dawned on me… triple aaa… turns out i have no rv coverage… so i lie to just get them out there and said it was my truck!

they show up and say no way… whats a trailer and you don t have coverage… i bs’ed with him telling him i know how to fix it… so he agreed… /

bla bla bla, he lifted it up and put the tire on bead and got it to seal… 3 hours later… me and my buddy drove to the falls… just in time for some fire works… and to check the falls out…

and i must say… there was soooo many HOT ASS GERMAN AND FRENCH CHICS…!! me and my buddy bs’ed with a few and talk about hot bitches with accents…!! :beer:

other then that there was a ton of tourists… familys from all over the country taking pictures of everything they saw…

overall falls looked pretty bad ass… and german hot chics rock…

as for the car… i got ithome and took it guardrail sliding… :slight_smile: after about 2 hours of running gas lines im surprised how good it runs at stock boost with just a turbo back. but then again rust weighs less then metal! haha weight reduction…