went to the dyno.. graph/vid inside....

Not all engines are the same… :fyi:

manifold cost me around 400ish to build, megasquirt was around 4-500ish and turbo was 700 new. i built the 3in exhuast outta my old civic exhuast. clutch was around 500bucs as well. diffs are cheap if you wait for a good deal so 150-200bucs for a lsd. ebay intercooler piping and some decent 3ply couplers. I dont make alotta money so i try to do everything on a budget. especially since i just put a roof on my house.:ham:
i cant imagine having more than 4-5g into my car.

its a bmw328is so i have the 2.8 m52 single vanos motor. But im not even using the vanos. but with anything obd2 youll pay through the nose for software tuning to keep it inspector friendly.

Really my tuning software on the camaro(obd2) was $500 and i can pass inspections I just trun off all of the DTC codes and it passes.

meh, its alot more then that and they wont even tune your setup remotely. youll have to drive to them in cali or florida unless you buy there kit for $7-8000. a select few have the market cornered pretty good.

Man that is bogus. So there isn’t a software available that you can just DIY is what you are saying? :tif: Ugh maybe a turbo is300 then. OR JUST AN LS1 SWAP!

ha, now your talking. no diy software available. thats there bread and butter.lol they get 1g per tune.

no diy… hmmm, you need some smart nerds to start dissecting stock ECU’s and disassembling the code. :slight_smile:

Brian

Did you get a better intercooler yet?

awesome john, now come help me? plz???

unreal.

How far could you push it on pump?

nice job john

nice numbers :tup:

very nice man, fat ride

MAT’s are max 103deg. so im doing ok so far

my buddy in atlanta is pushing 30psi on his 328 with 93oct. i just feel better runnin 100oct since its available.

thanks everyone. im gunnin for your times choda.lol j/k ill be happy with a high 10sec 1/4

One of the cooler projects on this site by a long shot :tup:

Biggest sleeper ever

it’s good to see you set your standards high, i’d be super happy with that dyno though!

We have to race some time man. You’ll give the vette a run for the money. What gear do you actually hook up in? What size rear tires are you running/brand? Do you know what she weighs in at?

You on pump gas have a little more then me na on pump gas :slight_smile:

As always love the car man!

uh, last year turbociv ran just about a full second faster then you - per your timeslip in your profile.

:gotme: