West End Meet...every wednesday

woah baller status, i can’t wait to see the 350z :slight_smile:

Ill come out on maybe the 16th…im still waiting on coilovers and to get material so I can finish drivers seat. Sueede all in it! Driving on a seat not bolted down for now sucks…

Stop proving you’re a moron by posting that you drive your car around with out bolting down the seat.

Seriously, what in the world could posses you into thinking its a smart or safe idea to drive around with your seat not bolted in?

You seem like bright enough guy, next time you think its a good idea to do something this stupid refrane from posting it on the forums, because one day someone else might think its okay to do this. Then they’ll get into an accident and go flying around inside of the car ending up very mangled.

Thats all we need, I can see it now on the front of the Toronto Sun, “Tuner Cars, The most unsafe vechiles on the road”

mangled? i’d be surprised if you could survive even a reasonably low speed when your seat slides out from under you with your seatbelt attempting to hold you in place. bye bye legs.

bolt your shit in enzos.

i drove around with 3 of 4 bolts in for a month or so last year and I was nervous about even that. It’s just not safe.

yeah jams got a point enzo its totally unafe, or at least just take the other seat out from your other s13 and bolt that one in until your finished redoing your new seat. or just bolt it in place if you want your shit to match until your baller material arrives. Its better to be safe than sorry =)

I drove the car home from the shop with a del sol seat unbolted so my precious stays at home until i get seat/coils. When my drivers seat is done…ill be driving again and able to make it out. Anyone else want to jump off the CN tower with me by all means follow? Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

Anyone going to meet up tonight? Cuz ill definetly finally come on out.

Ok im not waiting for a reply I’ll be at Derry and 10th line tonight if its not raining brutally.

I’ll be there most likely, unless it rains cats and dogs

anyone going from milton ill hitch a ride…ill buy u a tims coffee or something

ill be there tonight. for sure. bunning it down!

lol well there was like what? 7 of us and about 3 or 4 240’s and one rx-8 that was shiny as shit.

next wed my beast will be there.

lol maybe mine will move there…with enough force… such as a aircraft carrier launch catapult lol

and my rx-8 isnt shiny anymore, stupid rain -_-"

Ill most likly be back there on wednesday if Its not too late. Working at 6am Sucks balls!

ill most likely be at work till 8. ill try to make it anyway.

Ill probably make it out to this weeks meet, its been a while since ive been to one

i’ll be out again, i got nothin else to do after work haha

ill be there if it doesnt rain

what time are we all meeting up tonight? and which location?

i got my car running now so i will be ther etonite. i have no exhaust gaskets on my exhaust LOL! so it will be leaking like a motha. 3" all the way with nothing holding it it. hope to see some of you. rain wont even hold me back!