West End Meet...every wednesday

lol play nice now konvo, or someone will spank you haha

I wasn’t there but please lets keep shit in the parking lot civil even if some of you retards haven’t grown up yet.

speaking of which. im drunk. and trying to fall asleep. but guess what im hearing drifting noises down by the warehouses. guys im like a good 7-10km from there. I can hear it all. no wonder the woop woop showed up :stuck_out_tongue:

and shit i’ve been looking for some springs and struts for a while, but i lost this one guys number. I know his name is Rameal and he live around in the Derry/Winston Churchill are. White 240. lowered of course. ne1 else know his ###?

Ramesh you mean? White 240 convertible?

dont remember if it was a conv or not or if his name was Ramesh or Rameal cuz his card said Rameal. it could be the guy thou. could you msg me his #?

Meet tonite? who’s going? dun chicken out because of rain now

i might drop by, not promising anything at this point

ill come down seein the rain has stopped

I have a re-broken nose :frowning:

LOL i guess we flamed you too hard on saturday hahaha

LMAO!! thats so wicked A++

Guys Im in alot of pain, it hasnt stopped bleeding in over 6 hours…

Enough. Please.

Hey Luis, Give him a nut shot, that should balance out the pain lol jkz

shut up, keep the nut sacking on the d/l yo, ppl will start to suspect lol…

good turnout tonight, even though the weather was shitty as hell heh

I just got back from the ER right now. Dudebro, don’t even talk. I will ruin your lives! LOL

wat happenend (no flame intended) …yet

2-3 months ago I broke my nose. How and where dont matter. This morning I had an operation to correct my breathing passage. I bled for 8 hours straight today before going back to the ER to get some giant piece of plasticy shit shoved 4-5inches into my fuckin nose to stop the bleeding. Not fun man.

holy shit man, get well eh, i promise we’ll only flame you when you well…well i promise that I’LL only flame you when yur well, cant speak for the other 2 crazy bastards heh

regardless of which, get well and keep yur nose outta that bottle of coke =P haha

Thanks Will!