West End Meet...every wednesday

ill be there also.

what time are we all meeting up tonight? 9:00?

yee ill be there at about 9ish

Nice to put some faces to names.

getting bigger and yes its nice to finally meet the people you chat with on here.

lolz last nights meet was the best one ive been to ever for west end, definitely is getting bigger

how long does everyone stay there usually, because i really wanna come but i work till 11pm everyday. JUs wanna know if theres ne point for me driving out there

well i got there around 9:00 and everyone else showed up at 9:30, we all chilled there till 12:30 a.m.

SO who is going tomorow to the west end meet in celebration of the stuff we have overcome here on son240!

Ill be coming out tonight probably =), I’ve been so busy an miss chill in at the meets

I’ll be there for sure unless the game is called on behalf of rain

ill be going. i think it mite rain but hopefulyl it holds off

haha im that side of town today but i dont have my car…NORRR do i have a ride back later on…so sorry guys…mayb some other time!

I got my Auto pilot bushing out :smiley:

cyaz there. were’s breed. that guy sick or what?

we need bing to ward off the rain haha

it was pouring when i went out for my smoke 5 mins ago, not pretty and supposedly my coworker said heavy storm warning or something

i really wanna go out tonite and take advantage of the slippery roads but i jus finished cleaning the paint and finessing the swirls, finishing polish now and still gotta wax, not gonna drive with that stuff so fresh and good looking…next week for sure

hmm i dun know about that. there is some wind developing so it might rain in a sec or will not. right now its dry.

someone left last wed in a eclipse…a new eclipse in a boost rage to show off his b.o.v and boost 1337 skills? i just want you to know, that on wed, if your around this board or know who im talking about. we have a meet with other boosted and n/a cars with exhausts’ that will be a target to the police if your lame ass does that again.
good meet none the less.

let me add. lol, in a fwd rage of boost :slight_smile: :):):):):slight_smile: