West End Meet...every wednesday

  1. Osad (maybe)
  2. rmallari - Roel

I’ll probably swing by, if not I will be at the Leafs season opener :smiley:

sorry guys… can’t make it. I’m in Europe for the next few days…

Way to give us a heads up!!

Have fun Bog, hit the red light district for the both of us :wink:

Where is everyone meeting tonight?

Sq 1 tim’s… location is on the first page man.

i might just show up…

Decent turn out for a hockey game night haha!

was good, id like to thank will for tunring everything he could in my car.
open gas door, folded mirrors ect.

…

lol it was worth the effort haha, i had to leave you with something to remember me by, i was gonna release your handbrake too but i could see too many things goin wrong with that idea lolz

haha at least if you released the handbrake and put my car in gear i would have probably started it and looked like a fool without my foot on the clutch.
dont lie…all you guys have done it once before

lol… I didn’t even know myself I was gonna go… I’ll tell you later what happened.

Tonight?

Or is weather > you?

is it only gunna be you and i dan?

nope cause i’ll be there with johnny

Mike and I are playing video games in my basement… have fun boys. You should have told me earlier!

ur pretty much a fag.

fag, i dont think ill be going, i thought that osad would be coming.

:frowning: