West End Meet...every wednesday

so who’s going tonight? worth the drive from east york or no?

Jon you better come, or I will kick you.

Can Osad come?

Yes Osad should come.

lol +1 and u live in my old neighbour hood too hahahaha no where to run, lets see if yur lil kouki squad can make it out this far =P

alright i’m coming… what time? and by the way half my kouki squad is from sauga… hahaha anyways… i’m pulling out my abs actuator so if everything goes well i’ll see you guys tonight

we start at 9-930, meet me earlier jon, let go grab foooodz haha

I’m not coming anymore.

^^ LOL, Osad’s harmless…unless yur a house cat…poor house cat LMAO

Err… Someone is coming tonight. I won’t say who, but I think you know him pretty well :smiley: No G though, still in storage, he’ll be rolling an EG Sedan.

wat if the red s13 drives by and shoots u ppl?

LOL i love how everyone hermits for 3 months on this thread then its back up and running … ill be there tonight see ya there

Every time I come to a complete stop there’s a 80% its going to turn off lol but that will change tomorrow.

ill be there next week mabey

April 1st is a Wednesday :slight_smile:

FLOP. Nobody showed.

^^ ppl was there stillz at least when i was there lol

there was at least 10 cars there when I was there… maybe more?

And on a side note: mudflaps are fuckin awesome. I’d rock them but they look kinda lame on a S14.

Haha Osad you fucking liar, you spent last night playing Risk, don’t talk about who showed or didn’t show!
It was a great turn out guys, nice to see some of the old and the new. It’s also good to see 240’s at a 240 meet for a change, I was getting used to Mazdas, Subies and Toyotas lol