westend meet

for thoes who witnessed my life flashing before myeyes tonite. MAN thatwas a colse one. not coool lol. way to showjdm tightness in the 300zx

i just wrecked a car and was almost hitt boo !!!
:slight_smile:

lol you’re a loser, we were all waiting for a crash lolz

glad yur alright tho, your friend in the 300 is a dolt, almost nailed sidewayz

what the hell did you guys get up to?

Ya that was totally uncalled for, that is the kinda of heat that we do NOT want around us. And people wonder why cops are all over kids with “Fast” Cars.

Agree’d

wah haaapened?

oh man, I was waiting for a “crash” sound and a wheel to bounce down the street right past timmies parking lot… maybe next time? LOL

LoL yea that was totally uncalled for and benson i TOTALLY agree…he never owned a rwd vehicle before so ill give him that. I did have a talk with him after and was like man common…
none the less i almost died …AGAIN. sorry for my friends actions you guys.

Soo… what did I miss?

so did he almost slam into you? Cuz most of us couldn’t see it. At least, I couldn’t see what happened from where I was standing.

what the hell did you retards do

Its cool man and thanks for talking to him,

No one cars if he was to come back, we are not dicks just keep the “Drifting” out of the public,

p.s. I am Very happy you did not get hit.

k so here is the scoop, my friend just imported a jdm 300zx fairladyz TT and is all like YAY IM JDM And what not. so he owned a probe with the klze… never really had experience with Fr Rwd vehicles. he was all about the FF front wheel drive.
anyways. he pulled out and gave it gas…and instead of getting slapped by torque steer his rear end kicked out. so he is going towords the oppisite traffices curb…then tank slapped so hard and was going back the other way, it went like that back and fourth for about 4times both ways. both Nick and I. Slidwayz or w/e his handle is… pulled up into the oncomming lane to get out of his way. so long story ended. HE was about 7 feet behind me before he came to a stop almost facing the wrong direction…just a valuable lesson on rwd Twin turbo. :stuck_out_tongue:

once again im sorry all.

haha he could be the q107 tool of the day

you are an idiot, la la lala la la la!

Konvo, tell your buddy that he’s an idiot for trying to be like me.

ill let him know about your 1337 skills fobwall lol.
and def tool of the day.

anyways scared the jazz out of me. i was all up on my steering wheel with jazz hands. you know the jazz hands rite?
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/jazzhands.jpg

Sad I missed the show :frowning:
Decent meet otherwise!