Sorry to 300zx

Hey if there’s a 300zx driver here who pulled up beside some asshole in a Silver Spec V with NECC stickers and he didn’t say anything to you… sorry haha. It was on 23rd ave around 6pmish and I was behind a van and you pulled up beside me (no vehicle in front of you) and I was oblivious to this until you pulled ahead… Sorry if you wanted to shoot the shit or whatever but I was tired and was just zoning… lol

haha i drive like that, i just zone out and im surprised i dont crash, somehow my brain still stops me from hitting things. but its like im day dreaming.

You crazy Spec-V guys are going to be the death of us all! :butthead:

LOL, I do the same thing sometimes. Just driving along and all of a sudden, I’m across the intersection and I don’t remember paying attension. :rolleyes:

It’s cuz we Spec V driver are so damn good we don’t need to use our brains to drive. Auto pilot the whole way.

LOL auto pilot LOL!!!

the worst is when you get somewhere and cant remember which way you took!

Millwoods man… goddam I hate that place… Takes you 10 mins to get in and 45 mins to find your way out.

i lived in the hoods for 2 yrs, there was that max shooting down the street from my house and the gangster that got gunned down on his bike, shit that place was ghetto!!! glad im WESTSIDE now haha

woods is the place, nothin better, i have lived here for 20 yrs