Stupid @!&%?# Governer

So yesterday Im driving home on the 401 and as I enter the 401 westbound from Dufferin st. this guy in a 2002 Civic Si is right on my ass. Then he switches lanes and guns it so he can pass me, I down shift down into 2nd I start taking off on him he then starts catching up and he get’s right beside me, I put it into 3rd and we are still side by side for a few seconds and then I pulled away as soon as he switched gears, from that time on I keapt pulling away further and further up to 190km’s and then that stupid fucken governer kicks in Im stuck at 190kms/h and the guy with the civic slowly passes me and slowly starts pulling away. WTF Im going to make sure when I do my SR swap I will find a way to disconect it and still have my RPM’s functioning right. That was so embarrassing and the same thing happend to me 2 years ago with a guy in a golf gti. I was pulling away and then I got to 190 and he creaped by me. Stupid governers at least they could of set it at 220 or 240 or something 190 is just stupid then again by buddies grand am gt cuts out at 170 lol.

pwn3d by 4th gear vtec!

:ugh:

Why would you chase him if he passed you? Just let him be.

Dibs on your SR block after you crash. :o

I didn’t chase him after he passed me, I was in the lead up to 190kms/h and then I just gave up there was nothing else I can do.

Dids on your SR block after you crash? WTF? Stut up. You will probably crash before I even get my SR on the road next spring so dibs on your oil relocation kit and that nice FMIC of yours…hopefully you will spin and smash the back end so the front doesn’t get all screw up so I can get the FMIC …lol…J/J I hope no one crashes.

Why do you let people like that get to you. Who cares, let them feel cool and pass you. Its not worth the ticket or the accident. I love standalone, I have no gov :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew.

you know you car is slow when you arent able to pass a si who isnt even racing you untill 4th…

si’s I must say, can hold their own on the highway in 4th while in Vtec. I drove my buddies once, quite impressive, but still slow.

Andrew.

si’s I must say, can hold their own on the highway in 4th while in Vtec. I drove my buddies once, quite impressive, but still slow.

Andrew.[/quote]

buddy, if you havent been in a vtec equiped si running buddy club stage 5’s then you have never experianced the true 4th gear vtec pull

Andrew.[/quote]

buddy, if you havent been in a vtec equiped si running buddy club stage 5’s then you have never experianced the true 4th gear vtec pull[/quote]

civics have never been my thing. So your going to have explain wtf a buddy club stage 5 is :lol:
But I will take your word for it.

Andrew.

ugh fukin gay…

locked again…

GT