Rant - Morning Commute All-Stars...

So am enjoying a delicious sugar free redbull (aka, breakfast) on my way to work, heading down Parkside towards the 198/33, when I hear a loud exhaust note coming up behind me. I look, and it is a late 90s/early 2000s Red Civic Si. Looks like it has a cf hood, some nice wheels, exhaust, and maybe some other minor goodies. My first thought was “wow, that looks pretty nice…”

Then, I think he noticed my Si, and decided that he would need to accelerate hard and slam on the brakes whenever there was a break in traffic - ok, fine so he likes to drive super aggressive, whatever, it’s not my gas money.

So we are waiting at the Parkside/198/33 intersection, he is directly in front of me. As we make the turn, I hear him stay in 1st gear, riding the ass of the car in front of him. As soon as he gets a break in traffic, he floors it, weaving in and out of cars just to get onto the 33east. He ends up 4 cars ahead of me… alot of effort and dangerous driving for 4 cars. As soon as we loop around the entrance ramp (again, him riding the ass of the car in front of him), the same thing transpires. He floors it, weaving in and out of traffic, accelerating to what looked like 90+.

Funny part is that I ended up passing him on Genesee as he waiting in traffic in the left lane, and I cruised by in the far right.

So, DEAR CIVIC SI OWNER, WITH THE LICENSE PLATE “SRSLYJDM” PLEASE GROW UP. IF YOU DO NOT, MR. DARWIN WILL SURELY RAPE YOU SOON. HOPEFULLY, WHEN YOU TAKE YOURSELF OUT, YOU WON’T TAKE ANYONE WITH YOU.

/RANT

1. why are you passing on the right :slight_smile:
  2. Darwin sucks

are u OK after that experience?

srslyjdm = srsbsns :squint:

I saw a Van with “Honda Jay” as the license plate… anyone from here?

Please be on this forum…

• I see that car all the time. - Kid sucks. - Car sucks. - Car sounds like CRAP. - He’s always ripping around Chippewa on friday nights throwin revs around like it ain’t no one’s bidniss. - SRSLYJDM = SRSFGGT- This should have been in the sightings thread.- You probably really live close to me.

Ha ya. We need another thread again similar to the Baby Blue Shark Hood Neon thread.

Don was giving me a ride back to my house the other night and this SRSLYJDM toolbox was in front of us. He took off onto Delaware like he was racing the Indy 500. I hope he falls into a bag of aids.

because all of the sheep go in the left lane on genesee in the morning. wolves like myself go in the right lane and wave. :slight_smile:

yes, but i barely made it. want to sp00n? :suckoff:

it is a rant thread. thats why i didnt put it in the sightings thread. he is definitely a fggt. where do you live? i have a double on sterling between hertel and linden…

isnt his name on here naking or something to that effect?

ahaha oh anthony

[quote=eclipsed;1013758wolves like myself go in the right lane and wave. :)[/quote]

:biglaugh: