Wetsand/Buff job, Where to go?

Im looking to get my 83 wetsanded/buffed since it never was buffed after it got painted a few years ago so theres a few runs in the clear, orange peel, minor scratches/swirls and other lil defects it accumulated over the years.
Let me know of any good shops or person who stands by their work.
Thanks

Sanding and buffing scratches and runs is always a roll of the dice, especially when you don’t know what kind of paint and how much is on there.

That being said, I’d take a look at it. I stand by my work, but it’s very hard to stand by someone else’s…

muscle car alley

after they did my dads GN i would recommend them to anyone

Detailz Delivered is advertising on dubsinthebuff and looks like they do good work, im am surprised nobody advertises on here

How much does something like this cost? I’d love to have it done to my M.

i could do this, but i would need atleast a weekend with the car. it wouldnt be exactly cheap either…

Same here…but like Paul said, Not cheap

Is it base clear or single stage?

I wouldn’t touch single stage unless I knew exactly how much paint is on the car. At least with base/clear I can get reading from the gauge.

That said I would charge $500-$1000 depending on how bad it is, I know it sounds like a lot, but there is a lot of skill involved and products used. There is a lot of time involved.

But I am not a forum sponsor so I would not be interested in this job, nor do I have the time.

Same here. there are a ton of guys that could make a ton of loot doing this, even just through here. Goob used to.

The paint is black Dupont Chroma Base (used an entire gallon) and I believe the clear was Dupont as well with quite a few coats.
Im not looking to have the entire car done, just the 4 or 5 runs and hatch lid for now and if it looks good I might consider having the sides done in the future.
I was quoted $500 to do the entire car a few years back but at the time the imperfections didnt bother me that much…now they do.
Im going to take it to muscle car alley and see what they will charge me and what they can do.