I've been had...

LOL, seriously…had a quick and dirty paint job done on the M#, and its dirty allright. Hol,y shit batman…runs in the clear like I have never seen. I yanked the car and am still laughing. Its a race car, not that worried, but is there seriously anything that can be done. They have been wet sanded to some decent extent with 1500, but its reallly bad.

Haha, ya get what ya pay for man! Ya can wetsand/buff, but you will always see em. By sanding it the runs will become lighter than the paint, and youll have a run outline if you will.

i saw the pics on a.u.g it looks like a bass boat dude …i kick em in the cock take it to vintage or adam let them fix it bud

I wanted the flakes homey, i just didnt want the runs…holy shit. Now the entire car needs to be redone… maybe Ill cover it with polka dots. wtf… lol

talk to george and mike ,they can fix the surfin mobile …are the waves that bad ???

you have pics, jason?

Post pics. Maybe i can fix it up some

thanks for ansewrin your phone fucker

i just called you faggot lol. pick your shit up. phones been on the charger all day

I wont dare take pics… plus its at R247 for the weekend. I need someone to help me put on vinyl… I have a roll of orange coming…12" x 36 feet. plys sponser stickers… whos good?

Will repaint in fall or after VIR at end of month.

i know was on the phone wit hank

Who did the paint?

I can do vinyl jay-sean on nicks name

So you dont want to do anything with the paint then??

Jay - Saw it today after you left. It’s really not as bad as you made it sound on the phone. Clear coat runs but who cares, its a race car. Fix it after you get back but its no biggie now.

omg bass boat furrealz? :rofl

fuck paint, get it wraped in vinyl… Find a shop that can do full color digital printing on vinyl, pick a design and get it wraped

It was under cover in storage when you saw it. Get it out in the light and you can see the mess. It’s pretty bad. For the price I could have done a better job with a UPOL rattle can. It’s going to require some HARDCORE sanding to get it to the point where it can be sprayed again. There’s areas in paint depth over 1/16th inch (<—not joking), plus the drivers side has more pock marks than a 16yr old whores face. Chem pop and fish eyes all over the place.

Personally Jay I’d just run it as it is now and wait till the season is over to get it fixed/redone. You’ll be scrambling to get it done right otherwise and probably miss shit or get screwed elsewhere. Yeah, you do get what you pay for but some of the issues don’t belong on a finished project like this regardless of what it is. Roof came out good from what is visible so far in this cold weather.

who did u have paint your car ?

:stuck_out_tongue: shoulda called my buddy i gave u his number he dont run clear coat man !

The painter was proud enough of it to post pics on AUG.

My car’s paint is shitty too and I paid alot of money to get it done plus I bought materials ($1000) and disassembled/reassembled the car.