Wexford Starlite Car Cruise rumors cleared up

Whos going down tomorrow? Looks to be Sunny and HOT as hell…

We’ll be there as always.

I’ll be there for a dumpling and probably leave rather early

I know Jeff will be there. :smiley:

May head up on the bike for the blessing of the bikes thang.

I’ll be there. Without my car again. Maybe I’ll have it done in a few weeks. If I ever get the bodywork and paint done. And if they ever send me the right wheels.

i didn’t go… to hot and somereason i get bored easily this year

It was HOT… very very HOT…

and with an EXTREME lack of shade in the upper lot, it was even worse…

We did have 9 cars show up tho, got lots of looks… lol

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

joe eh too the t!!!

How was last night (MOPAR NIGHT). I wanted to trailer the Dart up, but the weather was sort of dampening my thoughts and wants.

I got there late …If Id known it was mopar night I would have gone earlier there were some nice rides.

there werent as many ppl there last night…but it was still nice

any one going tomorrow on the 20th?

should be unless it rains

Was in Carlisle for the All GM Nationals… where you 2 should have been :smiley:

Will be there this week

I was there all day Saturday. I didn’t see your car in ‘modern’ GTO row…there was a ton of 'em.

Oh man Missed you again Tod… I was there all day from morning till night Saturday and Sunday… Only time my car was out of the row is when It was on the dyno.

My Whole album is here:
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/SK360_PGH/GM%20Nationals%202008/

The red 04 GTO Should be there:) …

You must have been on the dyno when I was near that row…I remember that fugly silver GTO in the background of this pic…

Prob, I was parked right by him all day

Yeah that is the RMR Drift GTO replica, actually built by Rhys Millen Racing, not exactly my thing, but whatever :slight_smile:

Tod, not too sure if you saw or not, but you won 2nd place in your class.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/pdf/2008_GM_winners.pdf

Expect a Plaque soon, Congrats! :smiley: