Whale Wars

God this fucking show pisses me off. What a bunch of yuppy good for nothing hippies.

I watch this show strictly with the hope of seeing one of these hippie moron assholes get killed or severely injured.

Hahaha the whalers just threw big ass solid metal nuts (like fucking 30mm!) and hit one of the assholes in the face. ahaha. i want them to all die.

I love watchin how stupid they are

can you write in with suggestions to the whalers? i want then to use frozen paintballs

Haha I watch this show all the time, mostly because I have never seen a more retarded group of people. They NEVER plan anything right, they always fuck shit up, and they have NO idea what they are talking about. I just watched a show where the skiff got lost but the ship just kept going and was like, if they dont catch up to bad haha. Yea real great. Risk 5 crew members lifes, or keep following the whaling boat. Ah fuck it, lets keep following the boat.

they’re complete assholes / morons

apparently all whale lovers also have equally terrible ideas.

ya gotta eat… wtf… i think whaling is pretty regulated so i cant see why these tree hugging fags are pitching such a bitch over the whaling.