what a day

intercoolers act as a pretty good filter of big crap

So… you gonna make it to the next auto-X? :smiley:

I was course working at the time this happened I was like WTF as a plume of technicolor smoke ejected out his exhaust and the bottom of his car. I was like UMMM thats bad news. Thanks for slicking up the course for the rest of us… :lol:

Not sure…There are definitely chunks of turbo rattling around in the intercooler. I dont think anything would have gotten through the core, but I’m not the mechanic.

Yea… thats one torn up turbo. I can only image the expression on the guys face who opens this box up at forced performance.

Yea i’m open to buddy up on someone elses car for the next auto-x heh or else im going to be out for the next few weeks and im not going to auto cross the automatic tib that still has winter tires on it and in bad need of a tune up heh. Its not like you had much time to enjoy the nice oil slick i left anyway the rain came to quickly after that.

Thats a fairly dense core i doubt anything got through it. If you unbolt the ypipe off the bottom i bet it will all fall out.

it dried up today it’s still there lol

at ecc? really?

no the one at the shop is

oh yea, i’m sure that one is… that was alot more then what may have spilled out at ecc.