what a home coming!!!!!

well i got back home.and hear a gun shot and found my 1 year old shop cat laying in the snow. and he never dose than. went over to see what was going on and well from what i seen some asshole that lives around here shot him… i call every local one i could think of… the state police, the vet,humane officer, and exchanged a few words with the dick head’s that live around here. but from p.s.p i did not get anywhere seeing how i don’t know who did it. and i was told from the humane officer that i was a dick for letting him out. and the vet said bring him up… now i can’t catch him… what should i do? i left the shop door open so now i hope nothing grows leg’s and walks away … he is running so i know it is not bad… i got a few box traps i was going to try them… any ideas

if its shot, just put it out of its misery…

it is in the leg… i still need to catch him if i am going to put him down

if its his leg…he might be able to live still…try and get him to the vet!!!..and shoot the person who did it in the leg…and ask em if they like it!!!

then take them to the vet and have them put to sleep

i know who did … i need to get the proof… i am 100% sure… but i caught him it was a .22 that hit him … i called the vet up the road … he said he has to come down this way at 7am he will stop and take care him… but he guit bleeding and his leg is wrapped and it inmobile… and he is still able to get around … it got him right on the outside of the leg… i will find out tommorrow what is going on unless i run him to metvet… but as for the person i got a plan but i am going to piss every one off… i am removing every muffler i have and i am going to go out at 1,2,3,4,5,6 am and fire some thing up and slam the pedal for 20 minutes

i have 3 kittens… you want them?

find out who is was have pittspeed party at the garage and someone can go break all the windows in their house.

if the bleeding stopped it should be ok. leg may need taken though

whoever that shot the cat should bite the curb

well i went out and checked on him he is up on 3 leg’s i think the bullet went right in and out i did not see any broken bone but he will be checked at 7am … but for now he is warm and got food … i can’t bring him in the house i got a pit bull and a little toy poddle that will tear him up

any silver looking long fur? if it is best to have this one put down i will let you know… i want on to catch the mice over there… they chew up all my buffs and they are a pain in the ass to round up when needed

Well he is at the vet. and they said he was lucky… now i need to prove who did it… or better yet i am just going to beat his ass…

i’m all for putting down animals when they’re sick… it’s cool that your cat is ok… i’d fuckin own the asshole that did that. i mean, i hate cats… but fuck, i’d never actually hurt one… just curse at them or get them high on catnip and then laugh at them while they’re stoned.