What a weekend!

I don’t know if Pearl Street Grill is really a “wedding” type of place, but their banquet facilities are really neat. It doesn’t feel like a banquet hall.

had ours at harry’s harbor place, super nice, moderately priced (about $80-90 a head depending on liquor choices)

weve been living together for almost a year now.

eazy716 that place looks awsome… do you think you could pm me with how much your spending per person there and what you get with it? they don’t have any prices listed but I’m definately interested. We want to do the wedding and the reception all in one place, so this might work out well.

Thanks mike! I totally agree with you especially since we’ve also been thinking of buying a house lately but we still want to put something nice together on a budget. she deserves it after all the shit i’ve put her through the years heh.

I can’t really see our wedding at pearl street. Been there for a banquet and it was nice but not for this…

I was looking at harrys last night actually but i started to think that all the boats docked infront of the windows would ruin the ambiance a little or does anyone park there?

PM on the way.

congrats larry.

congrats Larry!!!

:tup:

I was at a wedding this past weekend at Holiday Valley and it was actually really cool.

my ex GF was married at 23 1/2. we started dating when she was 24.

All the best Larry.

Congrats… communication.
i got married at 23… wife was 20… its incredible… to have some one there all the time :slight_smile:

I recommend KISS (keep it simple) I did an outdoor reception, we rented tents… had it at a vary quant little park along a creek… and it kept the price down… are’s was around 4K (her dress, food, tents, DJ, ect…) and we had just shy of 500 people…

but if you want an indoor… I use to work at Protocal on transit… nice place… if you try there tell them Mike F with the mini cooper sent you… (or zack Andersons friend)

Thanks for the advise mike. I agree. Who catered your reception? we were thinking of doing it outdoors aswell.

That’s where our reception is. Yodeler lodge.

congrats

My wife and I were married there and it was AMAZING. You need to go there and you need to call me first because I know the owner and I can try to get you a good deal. Laurie Clark absolutely blew away our expectations, I can’t say enough about the place. I had a cheeseburger/chocolate milkshake for dinner and it was the best meal I’ve ever had. Even our guests said that it was the best meal they have ever had at a wedding.

Here’s my advice:

1. open bar all night, no excuses
  2. Top shelf open bar
  3. don’t close the bar for any reason whatsoever
  4. have good booze, no whining about the bill
  5. have brand name booze, brand name beer - when you ask for a “Jack and Coke”, make sure you get a “Jack and Coke”
  6. the bar is the most important thing, close second is the food
  7. get my point yet?

I got the “Avanti bar” for the whole night and it was the best move I made. Top shelf stuff, open from the moment everyone walked in until the moment they left.

I am so glad I went there and it was the best money I think I could have ever spent.

BTW, congrats!!! I was married last year on the 1st of Sept at 25 and despite what people say, I’m happy I did.

you sir, know how to throw a good party. Lots of my parents friends and my relatives drink their shit on the rocks. It would almost be rude to make them drink well liquor on the rocks.

GOOD Brand name liquor is an absolute must. I LOVE a good coctail hour as well. I like the snack foods the best.

that would be really nice if we can keep the bar open through dinner. i really hate that the bar usually closes durring dinner.

I sent you a pm torq

seriously, brand name stuff makes ALLLLLL the difference

pm returned…

nudes…?

Fuck sake…Two pages and no one asking for nudes.
This place is getting soft.