What an engine, mmmmm!

http://www.hondaracingf1.com/en/index.php?section=25

Hondas answer to ls7 haha now dont anyone get mad!

2.4 V8… whoa

19k redline whoa! FTW

Someone check me on my math, but I think that should be pushing roughly as much air at 19k as a 6.0 Liter would at 7600rpm.

That’s about right, :eek3: 19K must be a blast to drive

the honda F1 team aint doing shit this year…embarrassing
super aguri who is running Hondas last year setup is out performing them.
they are using the same chassis as honda but they are using the 2006 motor. where honda F1 is using a new motor.
honda also has more experienced drivers then aguri.

its sad… button & barrichello are decent…

L. Hamiltion :bigthumb:

irl racing. they give tickets away cause they cant get anyone to go there

I didn’t see anything about vtAk!

I’m disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 reasons…

racing in a circle SUCKS

& those that do enjoy it don’t want to see hondas…& don’t even like toyota in nsacar.

x a kabillion

My in-laws are into Nascar, and people around thier way have the NO TOYOTA stickers on thier rusted out pick-ups.

Honda F1 (including BAR) has never had any success. They only have one race win to show for the huge amounts of money they spend. The same can be said for Toyota. That said, I’ll still have fun watching them and all the other teams in three weeks at the USGP. :slight_smile:

All I have to say is “Williams Honda” and some of you will know what I mean. That was one bad ass F1 team.

And, yes, I’d love to rock this in a light mid-engine-rear-drive car.

The old Williams F1 cars (McLaren as well) with Honda supplied engines and the current factory Honda F1 team are two totally different animals.

Ahhh…the turbo days.

When Honda got over 1000 hp out of a one liter engine.

1.5L turbo engine running 4 bars of boost = sick!

Max Mosley is talking about bringing back turbos in a few years. Boost would be restricted and displacement would be 2.2L.