What are some of the most unreliable cars?

Chevy Berettas…

I had to replace:
Lower intake gaskets
fuel door hinge (rotted out)
fuel filler tube (rotted out)
water pump
alternator
evap system misc. parts
heater core
battery
wheel cylinders
wheel bearings
coil packs
spark plugs/wires
ignition module

almost everything on the car was brand new

Audi/VW

My buddys girlfriend had bought a new Range Rover Sport… the left rear airbag would sag when it would sit in the driveway, looked like it had a flat tire all the time…

DSM’s…

dsm’s arn’t nearly as bad as everyone thinks. the reason they break is due to them bein 15+ years old and being beat on everyday with absolutely no maintainance done. hondas on the other hand for the most part have had old people driving them for most of their life before they were beat on. i’m not saying hondas are unreliable at all because i believe they are the complete opposite i’m just saying alot of the cars out there haven’t see the type of abuse that dsm’s have seen on such a large scale.

I think that’s more on older ones.

I have an 01 with 150k, both have been flawless. My mom drives an 01 XJ with 185k, and both items are original.

I did do a CPS on my brother’s 96 Grand Cherokee at 115k. They must have improved the system because the 01s have DIS, and seem to last far longer.

As far as starters on 4.slow Jeeps, so far so good.

In general, 4.0 Jeeps are extremely reliable. Much like DSMs that people buy for $2k and blow up in weeks because they spend money on mods only and not maintenance, the 100k+ Jeeps that have been packed with mud and washed out a dozen times tend to break down a lot. While the Chrysler built Jeeps have their fair share of problems, a lot of them electrical, they seem to start and drive very reliably. Now if you’ve ever had death wobble, you may have a different opinion, but they still start and drive, haha.