What are YOU doing today?

back to that thang

Waiting for FedEx/UPS, updating my FB photo page, and thats about it.

Puttin in new low beam bulbs! And work…

thangin it

I’m going to refinish the furniture on my AK pistol today and clean my Uzi too. Forgot about that…

Yup doing that Mon-Fri thang.

Just surrendered my New York drivers license.

Right now Im mother fucking the NY state vehicle inspection

Please explain said process. Sounds interesting. :ponder

I just had my registration transfered over to NY from CT. and I dont think that Im gonna be able to pass inspection. In CT we didnt have this shit. So Im awfully pissed about this

Help can be obtained on said dilemma. What issues do you believe might cause you to fail?

broken ABS sensor, bald tire, no high beams. dunno how the suspension and brakes are. I mean they feel fine, but im not sure how they compare to the NY standards.

Sounds like you need a friend. Where are you getting inspected?

1990 BMW 325i

I need a friend too. My windshield has a crack :cry:

1990 only needds safty inspection… that you are failing with the bald tire, no high beams. the ABS sensor isnt a fail IRC. Since if the abs isnt working you still have normal brakes.

We have friends on here that can help. PM slowmarro he will point you in the right direction.

Correct, the brakes still function fine. Just not the ABS system. I’ll shoot him a PM. Thanks for the help

Just replace the tire and it should pass in most places. I’ve never seen anyone check for high beams before.

lol

lol totally misread that post

Not gonna waste my money on tires for the stock wheels when i need to buy them for my new wheels. but thats a few weeks away.