What are YOU doing today?

After class I’m gonna disconnect the tranny from the motor from the parts car. Then I will be relaxing and write a letter for class then I will type up what is going in my groups PowerPoint slides. Then jersey shore them maybe applebees hmmm

architecture project due friday so im doing sketches all day today and then hopefully hardline tomoro

lol

analyzing this video
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_7332.shtml

How Big? Safelite and other companies repair them shits if its not out of control. Otherwise you need a new windshield, not a friend lol

Just got training on drugs of Basic Life Support, and took a 911 call for a sweet old lady who was pretty much circling the drain.

Driving to Massena to prove to TWC that there’s a problem on their end and not with our router.

Working. Oh joy.

watching the fucking clock tick. 40 minutes going by so slow.

Just went to Neal’s with fellow member psi2high, and scheduled a date for the second week of April to get the Audi looking fucking clean as a whistle. CANT WAIT

Super clean and super mean.

Super clean and super slow. Thats my jam

Trying to get my daily up and running

Back to work - back to reality.

7am: wake up, fresh up, cereal.
7:30am: bus stop, see freind, pick a seat.
7:45am: cruzin on highway, fun.
rest of the day: partying, fun, partying, fun

Lol. +rep

I havent done SHIT today except spend moniez.
Work all weekend…blah!

:rofl

fired M2, 240B, M249, 203, and MK19. Actually every day this week, over 1200 rounds total, then 6 mile ruck with 92lbs +IBA and weapon. I’m tired.

Going down to Lark street for most of the night. Holla atch boi