What are YOU getting YOU for XMas?

Hey guys,

What are YOU buying YOU for Xmas.

I was a very good boy this year so over the last few days I have bought myself an AEM EMS with the fix’ns and a Canon G7 with the fix’ns.

Man, will I be suprised when I unwrap those on the 25th.

What about you?

Good question. Nothing as of yet but I think I’ll treat myself with something nice for once.

I’ll post it when I figure it out.

I’ll be buying myself a chassis…

Finally gave into the EMS eh…

Not really gave into…but grew into.

For what I want to do this summer, I need a system that is a bit more robust than the PFC…and AEM should address my needs.

Im going to kick a swift kick to the balls,
but really I am looking foward to it :smiley:

im getting an aem ems, apparently theres one under dans tree

Should I call the cops now Hector…what time can I expect you?

And Benson - WTF did you “try” and say?

I’m getting an EMS, apparently Hector is going to have one under his tree once he steals it from Dan…

whats with the cop threats? i was gonna leave a megasquirt in its place , sheesh , no sence of humor

oh p.s. dan uve just won a 42 inch plasma T.V. all i need is your address and what time u will be home so we can drop it off to u

Bahahaha - classic.

this is what i got me. came to like 50 buck canadian
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=4630519799&rd=1,1

hhrrrmmm…

i bought myself a Motorola Razr V3i the other day.

to me though the holidays are just hard work. i gotta work christmas eve, boxing day, new years eve and new years day at the Cosy in the kitchen cause we’re mad busy.

plus im working saturdays at the plant right now because we’re so busy and none of the receiving dept. guys wanna work so i gotta come in and take over the dept.

so pretty much i’ll bank a month’s pay in a week and then take the wife to cuba or barbadoes as soon as we can in 07.

trust cat back

bought myself a pair of globe slipper/sneakers. Pinstripe bitch.

A 1.8" hard drive to fix the smallest laptop in the world. And the smallest laptop in the world.

nice one dan-o

i’m in love with the aem ems

i didnt buy myself anything for xmas :frowning: i might get a digital elph afterwards sometime but i really need to keep saving money for the biggest downpayment possible when I do find a darn house :smiley:

fuck that, houses are slow.

not coincidentally, the bank wants you to buy a house more than you want to.

you buy a house johnny boy and im movin in!!

bought a PS3 and a Wii for myself, and my friends when they come over.