What are your plans for the next 5 years?

Exactly as the title says. What do you plan on doing with your lives in the near distant future, aside from posting on shift518 of course. :thumbup

As for myself, I plan on finishing my degree in Finance and attempting to acquire a job in NYS’s Tax+Finance dept. Really though, anything decent at the state with the ability to move into my career position would be desired in today’s world.

Living situation: Plan on purchasing a house in the Adirondacks shortly after obtaining my career job. It doesn’t hurt to start saving now, as I’ve already begun to do.

Vehicular assessment: 2007 Cobalt SS Supercharged. :lol I own it, it’s not worth dick, and has 50k on it at the moment. No need to ditch it, although after getting the living situation under control I’d love to step up into a new Silverado ext cab. with 4wd.

What about yourselves? I’m curious to hear some of your responses.

In 5 years, I’d love to be working where I am now, hopefully making much more by then :lol if not, just be employed in my profession and making decent money

Have this house completely remodeled and hopefully sold (more on this next)

Have another kid, hopefully a boy but if not ahh well, if this happens than I’d like to sell this house now and move up to something a little bigger and another bedroom.

Thats basically it

Fuck bitches & Get money.

srsly

Man, I can’t even picture myself getting married let alone having kids.

stay alive

pffffttttt we will all be gone in 2 if the religous freaks are right

Die from AIDS

Career:
Finish up my B.A. in Computer Engineering…hopefully get a job once I’m out of school. I should have some good networking due to internships and what not.

If I don’t get a job then I might stay for my masters.

Living:
Dorm life during school/living at home for the summers.

Cars:
Just picked up a 01 Sierra Ext. Cab about 3 weeks ago. Might do a little modding to that.

Drop a built ls1 into the Camaro.

Getting married next year…

Already have a 18 month old daughter…

Belive me man I dident see myself having a kid either was far from planned, wouldent have it any other way now, and honestly can’t wait for our next one.

Once her mirana is out, game on (thats about 4 years from now)

House,married,vette. Ahh.

Things that matter the most:
Married
Done with school and at a great job doing what i love
some kind of toy.

Finish with my BA (in May)
Getting married (in March)
Finish my MA/MS (already started while undergrad)
Buy 2nd house under my name, rent current house
either get a job as a 5th-6th grade teacher or hopefully get elected mayor.

married
new house
promotion

In chronological order:

Build garage, lift, get shit legit
Built obnoxious rat rod > June 5th 2011
Married, June 5th 2011.
Knock up said wife
Pop out kid
Sell obnoxious rat rod
Sell all other toys
Have no money
Arghhh.

JK, when the kid comes I ant sellin shit. I will get him or her on a creeper changin oil and running laps on the MX track in no time. I honestly look forward to it. At that point I will be making alot more money, she will be too, and I will be debt free and ready to go… atleast the goals are in place to do so.

Life is so fucking real. Set goals, and ride them out one day at a time people. Be safe and love life.

get divorce all squared away.
go to italy in feb for 3weeks.
come back and save like a mofo.
either k20 s/c the Mr2 or get a nice euro whip.
buy a nice lil house with a nice garage, live life like i want.
at some point find new wife…

Finish degree
Establish Career
Open up Bar/Resteraunt

Getting money and fcuking bitches along the way of course!

Hmm 5 years…

Finish school
Find a solid job
Move South
House
Vette
Live the dream.

My dad is pretty high up in tax&finance, when you take a test let me know and I’ll throw your name out to him!

Get married, buy a house, have a kid, continue on with my new job/career!