What are your plans for the next 5 years?

Yes, what is your dads name/grade? I was offered that internship 2 summers ago but turned it down like an idiot. :banghead

1. Debt free
  2. Done with school for good
  3. Senior level IT position somewhere
  4. Family
  5. Home

Well February 2011 will finish the entire list of my first 5 year plan (I’m super excited).

New plan goes like so:

Get second trustworthy AWD Daily
Get a better job ($40K+ and full benefits)
Find a place to live with a garage and a yard (rent or own)
Get tax deductions (married)
Get GF her degree then go back and get my degree in college

Waiting for Yo DelPrad’s answer to same question…

As for my plans:

1. Finish up associates in business admin, transfer to Union and get bachelor’s there, then go to Union grad school.
  2. Have a full race car, and competing in a competitive race series, and do well. If I ain’t first, I’m last.
  3. Get married.
  4. Lose some weight.
  5. Get into real estate investment, while still investing in the stock market.
  6. Multiply my worth a few times.

You might be surprised! He the one who wants to have a kid asap. I’m the one holding out lol.

I’m thinking stay at my job, get passed over for promotions, sweat a few rounds of cutbacks, sell the musclecar for a down payment on another house with no garage…you know, the same thing most of you damn dreamers will end up doing.

anyone on here thinkin of havin kids , its more than welcome to borrow mine for a weekend . after that im sure u will change your minds

just got hitched and the wife and I both have 2 degrees so that leaves

1. Get me and wifey into good careers
  2. Buy house with enough land for me to have 40 x 50 garage with lift and full shop equipment to work on my junk and others for cash. Plus an attached for my DD and her car.
  3. Have kids preferably 2 hoping for both male
  4. Finish 91 camaro ( this will probably happen first since all expensive parts have been purchased already)

Hes more of a non-blood brother than a friend lol. Mainly b/c on my own I wouldnt be able to afford the place. Ive been warned about co-owning a house by damn near everyone lol, but I really see no problems happening. We’re both logical, understanding dudes that arent going to screw another over. Worst come to worse, I may just rent off him if things are too much of a legal mess.

Hmmmm…
Finish my Undergrad in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (2 more years)
Get my Masters in Mechanical Engineering (1 year, if I get into RPI’s co-terminal program)
See where career takes me at that point. Regardless of where I am (either staying here or headed somewhere south) , I would like to be debt free in 2 years, which I feel confident I can do. With my degrees and grades, I should be able to come out of school making well over 100K. Unless the economy takes a total dump.
Start big money project car by the end of year 5.

Have you considered buying a 2 family house? I have no idea what your financial situation is but it is easily affordable to buy an income property and live in it almost rent free while renting the other half of it out.

Thats the way to do it.

Oh really?

HAHA see below

Get a new place (apartment)
adopt dog
save money for honeymoon/new car :excited
get married
fertilize one of yoritas eggs
buy a house
die a miserable death in Decemeber 2012 lol

ill take nate for the weekend! i may comeback with no balls no thanks to him punchin me so i wont have to worry about kids!:rofl

I have, but I REALLY dont want to deal with other people, especially live next to them lol.

Start and finish school (already done 2yrs)
House
Another mini truck and some retarded duramax or cummins
Married and divorced

pretty much my exact plans

By far the best goal posted. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

lol

Ive seen trailers for $10k or less and sometimes people give them away if you move it off their property.

A decent house is well over $100k.