What are your Winter Projects?

Sick shit! Are you going with the new Gold Icez wheels made by Snow wheels Inc.?

If you use the new City of Barrie Salt Diet you’ll lose 100lbs off your car!

I’m looking forward to this build like a lesbian prono featm Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba!

(Yeah I’m bored at work right now)

finish five lug and brakes

To get money to actually start builing lol

im throwing in a rb25 in my s14 some coilovers and maybe a paint job thinking of starting a build thread soon.

thanks you slipperysilvia for supplying me with only the best! looking forward to next summer

Do you work at andys? or is that where you found it?

Also you said no rust, looks pretty intense under the mirror there.

RB26 build and swap, full suspension, new footwork, full flat black re-spray.

RB details secret.

Custom RB 24 swap. getting ready for another straight line 240sx. big turbo, big boost, planning on breaking 9.00 over 150mph. SRI Motorsports and S&S Motorsports build. See you at the track in 2010.

Interesting…

Should be. My build as well as S&S Motorsports are coming along. Our cars are twins up here in town. Should be a nice little team not to be played with. Not many fast cars up here. Some, but not fast enough for the power we will put down.

Actually i had a Co-op at Andys and Had a part time job there for a little bit, But ya lol that is about the only rust on the vehicle is right under the driversside mirror but i plan on getting fiberglass doors so all is good

shiny black paint the under side of my s14, shave the wing, repaint car black, install some brides and maybe drop some more… its a busy winter for me
oh ya, and a tranny mount and hanger bearing… theys getting a lil sloppy

Temp ka-t till I get the other fully built ka done. Stock t25, 3inch turbo back with hks catback, cosmetic HG and head studs.

to many things to list, but most of my money goes to my car lol making it better all the time to push faster!

-Uras type 4 kit
-overfenders
-mount voltex…mmmmmm voltex gt wing
-cage
-polish lips of my new rim collection
-maybe another 50 ish hp to get around 400 :slight_smile:
-other small cool items

The 510 is getting some rust repair, SR20, suspension work, fender flares… possibly a cage. We’ll see as it progresses.

pulling sr for rear main seal and all new gaskets, new turbo, clean up swap it was a bit of a hack job. i want to do cometic head gasket and arp headstuds, injectors , new boost controller, coil overs , greddy ultimate piggyback ecu tuner with windows plug and play. and ive been working on trying to put a costom guage bezel in my passenger airbag compartment with my boost controller pop up electronicly with the autoloc actuators…

theres other things but i cant really think of them right now

93 hatch building things done painted flat black,solid subframe bushings bings rear t/c rods,non hicas subframe,new ka…last one nismo clutch,3"straight pipe,300zx fuel filter and lines things to be done still lowering…5%tint pink 7 spokes(balliiiinnnn):wink: cross drilled and slotted rotors,new halk hp pads,new windshield maybe lol…and next swap is gunna be a ca blacked out slammed ca18??:slight_smile: i like…jesse wilks old drift car is coming back to life

http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/bradens13/?action=view&current=DSC00344.jpg&newest=1
Explore Braden Mcelwaine
http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/bradens13/?action=view&current=DSC00351.jpg&newest=1