What body type of girls do you like?

tall skinny, brunette, older

Sadly… i think the personality weighs a lot more with me in my old age than the body does…

but i still like small and skinny :slight_smile:

One not too big attached to a mind that can actually think for herself.

Might as well add “rides a unicorn to work” to your requirements since we’re making shit up now. :lol:

:clap:

seconded

throw some D’s on tha bitch

that’s a pre-requisite

since this thread has nothing to do with personality ( hence the title )

seriously i like a woman that looks like a woman… but the thighs can’t be too big

:lol:

:lolsign: :picard: but seriously :lolham:

dear god. speaking of girls that are your type. got setup on a blind date. this girl does like modeling in toronto, is canadian, perfect body, very cute.

within 30 seconds i was so pissed off and annoyed. the bitch wouldn’t shut up. we sat at the caisno bar talking and anytime i said something, her response was “OMG ME TOO. THIS ONE TIME…”. I swear, I could have said “I have a big penis” and her response would have been “OMG Me too!”

My friend wants me to give her another shot because she was nervous but dear god, that is a perfect example of how getting older causes the interest to change more from the just look view to the complete package.

i dont understand, why couldnt you have just slammed her out?

for me, flat stomach, nice ass, my height or shorter generally, and more recently than ever before, needs to have a brain.

Circus midgets?

yes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/celebrity.jpg

but with more ass.

sounds like you should look into some internet dating sites.

nothing but face.

has the body of a boy.

you like boys nick?

That pic kind of creeps me out.

I only “date” girls who meet a strict body type… 5’5 and under… and under 115.

I don’t do tall, I don’t do thick.

Tits and ass don’t matter to me, I like the whole package…

another quote for truth right there i think i can do 120 though and then be ok with that

A nice face and they have to weigh like 30lbs less than me (I’m 170lbs). Also, they have to be shorter than me when they are in heels. Short hair is a plus but not required. Stretch marks are a no. After that it’s all about personality…