What BOV's are people using?

I am in the market for a new BOV and was wondering what people are using and what i should stear clear of. Clearly I am not buying not a cheap ebay anything, but any help would be appreciated. I am only running 10 pounds of boost right now, but will be running 15-20 next year. I am also looking to recirculate and not just vent into the atmosphere.

Thanks in advance

Corey

blitz or i think there called teil?!

i’m on my 4th genuine Greddy type S… keep breaking dem shits.

sard racing bov (not the r2d2)
http://www.sardracing.com/products/Racing_BOV.htm

Mael

thanks. Ill be sure to stay away from the greddys. Is there a reason you did not go with the sard R2D2 as I am looking for somethign I can recirculate.

hks i luvs it

i had a turboxs rfl and it was reallly fucking loud lol but it held boost liek shit

GReddy are not bad. Bing just beats on his car to hard!:stuck_out_tongue: I run a GReddy type-R. Nice flutter sound like a compressor surge, nice also because it will barely go off if your running under 12 PSI. Highly recommend

I went with the racing one for the better preformance the hks ssqv i felt opened to easyly and i felt i was getting more lag and was hurting response to the point i would sometimes disconect it at the track.

Mael

got the blitz DD (double discharge)

Sounds like compressor surge at low throttle…

And makes a nice PSSSH at WOT.

Holds boost nicely (stock boost), looking foward to seeing it work at 12 psi!

^^it will start to leak man make sure you get a stiffer spring and even then we had problems with it .

I run a Greddy RS… no complaints, holds 18+PSI no problem and its not overly loud.

greddy type S…love it

I’ll see to that, thanks…

What bov do you guys recommend for “high-boost” application…say 12 to 20 psi…

Another question I have is when should the BOV be set to blow off?? I have heard at 1psi and also at 0psi.
Thanks again for any help.

Corey

i run turbosmart super sonic and megasonic in everything , they work great, never fail, loud as fack… and they top half is a nifty knob that adjusts the bizznach