What changes would you like on TNC

so popcorn you dont like girls or something?
cause thats what it seems like. we will be having 2 made one with and one without. and ill have a speciall one made just for you with nude males. im sure alex and kev will be happy to pose. hahaha…

cheers,

ahhh Rick… **** you :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saying, unfortunately the reasoning behind having a calendar filled with females and one that is not pose clashing between business and human rights. I’m simply laying out the potential cons of either way.
In the end it’s up to a cummulative TNC vote to decide.

I think its a good idea I sure more people would join because most clubs you get stickers and then f off sponsors are there at first then they just disappear. As for human rights violations I don`t see any unless you put a shotgun to their head and say go look sexy next to that car. Any ideas for the dirty dozen of cars yet rick?

How about the ability to close/delete our own threads… This would be helpful with FS threads.

R

yah sure i can mlet people open and close own threads. will do.

also i have 9 girls as of now. come nice hot summer day ill ask people to bring out some nice cars. also for the cover i want all TNC cars in it nice view etc. ill post it up in the member section.

Done official and registered member can now open and close your own threads. once u make a sale close it!! and change the topic to sold!! you can do that also… so please people start using it

thank you

Can we update the top forum banner? maybe images of a mix of nissans rather than just skylines? possibly an image from a previous meet?

well i need kev to make a new one. my photoshop skills suck. once i get a new one then i can put it up.

if anyone wants to make one size is 1000 x143
pm me the link or email it to zep@torontonissan.ca

yea image of differnt nissans in the banner is a great idea! how about an altima in the banner :wink:

but if u want to do that, we are gonna have to wait until next meet, do we have a pic like that?

I think its should be more 240sx based sincemost of the members own one including me:D :drivin :C

then head on over to son240sx if thats what you’d like

plus…no one likes looking at crappy 240s :wink: lol

^
Agreed! :wink:

You can all go to hell. s13s are the shit. as for what speed god said; i disagree. Angie’s right, head over to SON fi you want 240s. i enjoy all the cars we have here.

send me some images from previous meets, ones that you like
and the tell me the font style for the Torontonissan thing
and i’ll do my thing.

ie: http://www.bamdesign.org/design.html

i agree Cal…s13’s really are shit :wink: lol

LoL!!!

Guys lets keep this nice, TNC accepts all cultures no matter the exterior or interior color!

haha im only kidding around…Cal knows that

but that is why i said if you wanna see a more 240 based website…head on over to SON

Ya clearly if you read mine closely you can tell how serious I was being :A Ya if you want 240’s only go to SON. I realized that TNC unites the best. We bring skylines, S13’s,S14’s, 350Z, G35, Altima, Maxima, Sentra etc etc everything was at the TNC meet.

• z32s :drivin