What Color??

Well people it come time to paint my car and I’m stuck between some choices. So I thought maybe you guys could help me out with it. Heres a list of what I’m thinking of so far but if you have any suggestions list them. Also state your reason why you chose what you did. Thanks

Ya mean ya don’t want it red?? I thought it was club policy!!

Ye Orange would look killer on your car

ORANGE WITH A BLACK TOP IS EXACTLY WHAT I"M DOING!!!11111 I’ve loved that combo for about 5 years now. Ah well, I’m already half way there :stuck_out_tongue: So I’ll beat you to it. :lol:

ya ive always lovesd orange… im getting it done next month some tiime

Anything but red with a black roof. That combo looks like ass in my opinion, on the one 240 I saw it on.

OMG OMG OMG, i think i just saw like 50 cabs that are orange… now thats not very original guys.

How about something like this

Ah well. We all know I had it first :stuck_out_tongue: I guess we’ll have 2 look-alike cars on the road…

Damn that color is nice. My dream exterior is a deeper red with a carbon hood black roof and carbon fiber hatch and my wheels. But that is not going to happen. i say go white with a black roof.

Well I would change colors, but my interior is kind of orange already and so is my engine bay. So if I turned back now, it would look like anus. Besides, I won’t turn back cause orange is my fav. color too :smiley:

my car is just getting finished, it is going to be 350z daytona blue pearl with a black top. so you shouldn’t go blue. :ninja: how about copper instead of orange, it will be orangish but very shiny kinda.

Ya copper or that “rusty” look

wow i really like that color flavio do you know wut it is?

I dont know what color it is. I just ran across the pic like a year ago and said wow now that is nice.

keep the original maroon with black top!

oh wait … dont !

hhmm maybe i will :E :chin:

Easy now Dave, easy. lol.

u do blue with black top i kill you! thats my color :stuck_out_tongue:

i say a charcoal silver looks hawt or black with red pearl look saweeeet to

I am doing the 2 tone as well but I am thinking about going with gunmetal on either the top or bottom havent decided yet and candy blue.

Does anybody have a 2 tone S14?I a trying to find a nice clean way to split the colors.

Awwwww, everyone is copying me, how cute. :smiley: :wink: :finga: