What did you do at your WORK today?

Found out a cabinet heater tied into our potential transformer wires shorted them out, thus blowing the fuses. Replaced heater and put in new fuses, got our EMS back up and running. Then transported some empty nitrogen bottles from one of our transformers back to N. Alb station to be refilled eventually. thats about it…

work-related travel… This was my Friday morning

4:30 AM - left the 518 for JFK (on 2 hrs sleep ungh)
7:38 AM - trying to find a damn spot in the long term parking
10:13 AM - looking for some free food in the airport lounge
10:58 AM - enter plane and grab an OJ
11:44 AM - 747 at altitude, lay seat back and call for the Bombay Sapphire
3:30 PM - 200 ml of Sapphire later, asked by Japanese stewardess if I’m ok
3:31 PM - reply “yes” and I’m back in the mix
5:12 PM - many sips of gin later, completely pass out in seat after watching “Body of Lies”
11:30 PM - awakened by stewardess for breakfast
12:56 AM (2:56 PM local time) - arrive in Narita (with mild hangover)

7:30 PM (Sat night local time) - holding 20 oz of Kirin Ichiban at TGIF and starting off another night…

Twas a good weekend.

Asset Recovery in Long Island, and then another one in Brooklyn. Drove to White Plains where I have a room for the night… More of the same tomorrow!

LAUNDRY SUCKS! LOL it’s almost caught up! :lol

But I made some kick ass Chicken Alfredo and homemade garlic bread! yummm!

I think I might make some Salsa Chicken and rice tomorrow… the child has been asking for it AGAIN… And I have some cookies to make! being a house wife sucks some times! LOL

i fucked around on a Zero turn mower burnouts in it drifted in the ice … thats about it

Haha! Awesome :lmao

did about 20min off “work” then was on here till lunch, then back on here after lunch, then halo 2 till 4:00 went home. good days wage!

eh, my work is boring. i sent a buncha quotes from fmylife.com to my friend cuz its blocked at his job. then hung out with friends during lunch for like ~2hrs.

I just checked my emails and read the news/sports news. Now I’m going to to the vending machine and continue to chill lol.

on Saturday I valeted a car for an older lady and she gave me .50 for a tip so I pulled the e brake up so high she had to call me to pull it down cuz shedidntknow how LOL

I jammed out to pandora and played on the internet. Ate lunch and then continued what I was doing before lunch. Already doing the same today :slight_smile:

Much the same as AMD…

Except im listeing to Slacker radio (which ive come to love in some aspects over pandora)

Played with my iPhone a bit…

checked shift…

Rubbed my balls a bit

looking at the pictures of some girls titty of a personal laptop that was brought to me to fix and that he left blatnetly out in the open…

recieved more baby gifts and congradualtions…

rubbed my balls again

Is slacker radio an iPhone app? Enlighten me…

www.slacker.com

yes they have an iPhone app as well…

The nice thing is their favorites system… and personaly i think the music playlists they come up with are a bit better…

With their favorites system, if you hear a song you like you press the heart button… it adds it to favorites… if you dont like the song, you can either choose not to play the track ever again, or not play the artist ever again… and then you can adjust the frequency that the favorite songs are played…

Also you can “request” songs… if you type in the name of an artist and a song it generaly comes up with it…

also if you pay 4 bucks a month, you get unlimited requests and unlimited skips…

billed annualy at 47 bucks a year

50 cents? are you serious or is it 1927 again? Good god, some people, wtf

Closed 2 deals and set up 2 more. And I’ve only been here 2 hours.

Well my work has that blocked, searching for the iphone app now.

Thanks for the info!

good cuz i’m gonna stop in front of your building and do a burnout, so people question your sales:shifty

I finished installing a safety interface onto an epitaxial reactor. I’ve spent the last few weeks building/programming the interface using a PLC. Now I’m gonna chill in my office on Shift. This afternoon they are giving me a new laptop so I’ll have something to mess with :lol

lmao!