What did you do at your WORK today?

Something called a job. Usually we get compensated for our time there.

and some people do it for like 8$ an hour, like you. :cry:

hahah:lol

Atleast I work.

I make more than that actually.

:ohnoes

I sat in a booth and read magazines for 8 hours.

ok 8.50.

Processed a bunch of orders, shipped out some handicapped placards, shipped out various DMV forms and pamphlets to a bunch of car dealerships, driving schools, district offices, and county offices. Also answered phones and talked to various people about orders and such.

Still more.

Double digits and the second number isnt a 0.

In any case its gotta be better than what unemployment or no employment is paying these days.

My day was as follows:

9:00 A.M - 11:00 A.M: Respond to emails, check outstanding PO’s and argue with American Express for an hour about recent customer service issues pertaining to our business credit line for an hour.

11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M: Repaired 4 laptops and updated our Inventory Control Software. IRM.

1:00 P.M - Current: Ate 2 cups of microwave velveta. (Sp?). Worked on accounting and invoicing for an hour and a half. Set up meetings with a major commercial client for tommorow afternoon. Watched an episode of Bullrun for my break and then cleaned up. Now im headng home and calling it early if you will. (6:30)

sure doesnt beat retirement :ninja

nothing, because im not working yet :frowning:

Modified some solar cells for my next line of experiments, learned some things on a diffusion furnace, email, shift, ect.

Youre like 24. Not old enough to retire from anything.
I know you completed your service but that doesnt count as a job retirement.

sat through another useless air brake reline training class agian.If you already know how to do somthing why do you have to go through stupid classes over and over?

wish i was there to give u my shirt.

Went and got my TWIC card at the port of albany, worked on a 550 CAT motor, sent out some invoices, took some pictures of some of the jobs i did last week, went and got some food from deli and brew

Activated one phone, lots of cleaning, lots of meandering the store debating whether or not I want a new TV, a 9500i and an avic-D3… Then I went to Subway. Then I meandered. Then I came home.

Did a burnout in HVCC parking lot by the automotive garage to get the people there all riled up, got food, did basically nothing, put new wipers on my car and called it a day and went home:rofl

oh yeahhhh you put the wipers on… that’s right