What did you do at your WORK today?

Cut some turbine bands for GE on the 5 axis water-jet . I’ll be doing that till 11:00 or so

5 axis water-jet FTMFW!

I unloaded 245 goodyear tires off a tractor trailer. put them all away in out warehouse. then got a phonecall saying that those tires were ment to go to another store. So I had to find all of them, pull them back out, and load all 245 back on a truck…

my back hurts

Ftmfl…

That sucks.

yeah it’s a pretty sweet gig! I take care of the house and child. Pay the bills and make sure things are kept up with… he works… LOL It will come to an end as soon as I find a position that works with my schedule… which is hard because it’s like a single mom trying to work full time as a nurse… sucks ass…

for now though I’m happy as a clam being suzie house wife… LOL :clap

Drove from albany to kingston, then to monticello, then to goshen, then to yonkers, then to harrison, then to new rochelle then back to albany. fun day

Fml

Spent a half hour in a telephone screaming match with the director of a local nonprofit because he didn’t like the news story I wrote.

did burnouts and shit in the new car

Did NOT know you were female. That’s commendable though (what you do).

Get a back brace (those things the guys at Home Depot wear). I stole mine from my days at KMart lol. I use it sometimes around the property.

But damn, that sucks man. Be careful, you don’t want to screw your back up like I did. I can’t lift anything over 50lbs for more than 20 minutes before it tightens up on me and I have to take a break for 20 before it stops hurting. Even basketball and crap…I can’t be bent over in a dribbling position for more than 20-30 minutes.

:+1 I’ve done some experimental coatings with GE turbine blades.

LOL aww thanks!! lol yeah Paul and I have a 6 1/2 year old named Tommy. I was 17 when I had him. I stayed home with him until he was 1 1/2 years old. Started school at HVCC. Got my HS equivilency and an associates in applied sciences (biology basically) and worked part time. And finished my LPN after getting booted from HVCC RN classes (don’t tell instructors off–it’s bad news! :banghead:banghead:banghead even if they deserve to be put in their place!).

it’s not too bad staying home although the running around and daily chores SUCK… i hate doing dishes… LOL :lol:lol

+1 nice

I came in 10 minutes late, sat down, went through emails and what not. Browsed shift and facebook for a bit. I finished up my lab report and sent it to our product engineer, and now im on shift again. :lol

Time for a coffee break.

Played on Shift, ate some chips, myspace/facebook checks, took a few phone calls, processed a few sales leads, repeat daily.

Drink heavily?

Tried deploying CrystalReports on our website. Worked fine on the Dev server and my machine, god help the Live server.

What is this…“work”? Does not compute…