What did you do at your WORK today?

what club do you work at?

Came in 10 minutes late, got a lab report (testing Carhartt’s current insulation against ours since they are going to be using ours for the '10 year), worked on that, ordered a dozen wings, picked up wings, ate wings, bullshitted on the internet, showed potential buyer my bike, rode bike, went home.

Northway golf center off exit 8 on the northway, job is tits, I either am hitting golf balls myself or watching people hit golf balls while I am selling them some new clubs and fitting them. The whole time I’m getting trained to get pga certified to instruct and run my own golf course.

i forsee your gut getting larger in the future… shall we call you John Daly?

Booze, drugs, gambling and hookers…sure why not

good shit, aint it? i was at your work today too… didnt see you though… was there for about 2 hours hitting balls and drooling over my next purchase.

Was there 11-4 today and Brett this is reduced gut, but wait til spring!!! (that phrase is still popular around here right?)

i know it, you got portly for a while.

sounds like a great job. i work at pinehaven cc in guilderland in the pro shop/bag room. i’ve been drooling over a set of AP2 irons since they came out last year, what do you think of those?

lol im buying the AP1’s off him this weekend.

Come in and hit them we have demos of anything you wanna hit and we have the fitting cart so I can build the proper club for someone 8’3"

you couldnt build a titleist if your life depended on it, who you trying to kidd?

They’re such a pain in the ass but it’s getting better. Atleast I can look at someone and build the perfect +1/2, 4up club for them to try out

+1/2" 3up* :wink:

No 3up demo heads I’m a club fitter not a magician! Anyway if anyone wants any golf knowledge dropped on them or wanna check something out while I’m there pm me

i need to know ur schedule for saturday and who is going to be fitting me… i wanna help you out with the commission aspect of things homie… was tryin to send slimjim your way for shoes n shit but he has fuckin midget feet.

10-5 sat 9-5 sun I’ll be doing the fitting but I’ll bring in someone to double check that it’s all kosher

ill see you bright n early saturday… unless you work tomorrow?

ap1’s are great, but i’ve hit both and like the ap2’s better. they’re butter smooth.

who am i kidding, i couldn’t break into the 80’s with ap6’s, nor could i afford ap2’s :facepalm

http://www.egolfingusa.com/images/ap2.jpg

sooooo sickkkkkk

No sir tomorrow is watch basketball and get drunk and watch my bracket go down the tubes then throw cats over balcony and tell gf she “fell down the stairs” day