What did you do/buy for your bike today?

fuckin exactly what i was thinking of doing and what i was thinking of doing it on lol…

He sells kits for them.

As far as I know it’s the most common super moto to turbo.

Wanted either a wr or a klx, almost went to grab this one the other day but he didnt wanna negotiate and i hate paying people what they ask lol

http://nwct.craigslist.org/mcy/2732167588.html

how much does the kit run? Was just gonna have wood brothers custom make something lol

LOL, I like that bike. :excited:excited

love4boost, I didn’t suggest that 250 is because 99% of people won’t consider a 250.

I AM the 1% :rofl

Honestly I know nothing about that kit.

I could build that so damn easy :number1.

lets do it!

we will bro! its def in my plans!

I got a couple things done so far. I decided not to get new brake pads, but I did get a new rear brake rotor and installed it:

I also got an integrated taillight, but haven’t installed it yet (damn snow!). I’ll post pictures when its done.

Have you guys done some mods yet?

Nah I’ve been a bum all winter :rofl

'03 SVS is at my buddies house now and he’s putting on all the parts I’ve collected over the while. Braided lines, new levers, he’s painting fairings and frame etc.

For 06 SV needs a chain and sprocket and a USB plug wired up.

Drz needs heated grips and USB plug as well.

I didn’t do any of the mods I had planned, damn bills!

My plans are to do the plugs, wires, get the tank repainted, and fix the exhaust so I can sell it come spring (hopefully). I want to pick up a cruiser for this season and have my eyes set on a specific one…

Could paint it yourself it isn’t to hard to get a good looking spray job.

Well, we swapped out jets on the 100’s, then proceeded to ride them around the track with the old ice tires on them. Destroyed what was left of the screws for the most part- but doing smallish doubles on a 100 in like 4 inches of snow gets tricky after a while :slight_smile:

They’re in dire need of a rebuild though, and with this considerable lack of ice this year- they definitely didn’t get used/abused enough. :frowning:

On something small like a tank a sprayjob usually does come out decent. Take your time.

crash repairs plus some extras
-new header
-new flyscreen (changing all plastics to white)
-new headlight/turn signal
-new rider peg/brake pedal
-renthal ultra-low bars (black)
-gel grips
-rear fender chop
-wheel bearings
-brake pads

I may have KrazyKid do it for me if he has some time coming up. I’d rather have it done right since I will either be selling it or trading it in. Don’t want something as small as that killing the value.

Lets see, the Duc frame is on the shelf, Motors on a tool box top, forks and front end are in the office. 2 big rubbermaid tubs had the rest of the bike in storage!

I should probably get working on that project too. LOL

10-4 tank respray is easy enough. Only 2-3 hrs body time I would expect.

I need to get my hardtop and passenger door resprayed. I’m so broke and lazy. Damn.

even i noticed

(For Your Motorcycle) in the thread title.