What did you do/buy for your bike today?

Nice

stickerbomb my dirtbike even more…

and decied to keep or to take off the windsheild on my rebel

On my bike I want to install my Hid’s (08 r6 head light suck).I want to order and install a double bubble wind shield (stock one sucks) I have not ridden my r6 in 2 years going through,cleaning,lubing everything also make the very simple fender delete.

depending on how much money my new job brings on first couple checks I have decided I deff wanna turn my bike into a bobber!

Here’s a pic of the rear integrated taillight. Its got a built-in brakelight flasher, which I hope will make me easier to see so I don’t get rear ended (my biggest fear, no homo lol)

Just ordered some NGK Iridium plugs and smog block off plates for the R6. Plugs will be here Friday and I’m working on possibly getting the plates here by the weekend so I can get it all done. Then gotta figure out what I’m doing with the tank…

Waiting for the tools I ordered so I can get those tires changed.

Can you reuse wheel weights?

Fricken regular NGK are $4 a piece now :wow had to buy 4, tool out a the guy tells me $19 is my total. Damn.

Rocket, order some balancing beads with me, we can save on shipping. I was about to put order in today.

you can get them at spitzies. they have em in stock.

Balancing beads? I’m not buying the 2 oz size packets for $15, no way.

http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/product.sc?productId=1025&categoryId=58

20oz bag for $35

There is a cheaper alternative from a bulk industrial site (not BB’s) I remember finding back in the day. Can’t find it now.

wow thats good. they’re normally like $12 a piece last time i checked.

What kinda plugs are you buying? :lol

Typically a normal basic spark plug from most brands is around ~$2 and then once you start getting “fancy” they climb. $12 a piece is almost unheard of :wow

NGK IMR9C-9HES is the oem plug

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/70/18614/ITEM/NGK-IMR9C-9HES---Iridium-Platinum-Spark-Plug.aspx?SiteID=CSE_Gbase_18614&WT.mc_ID=80003&zmam=88421133&zmas=1&zmac=45&zmap=18614

Oh damn, getting fancy with Iridiums :lol

CR8E’s are my OEM and I only need 2 per SV and only 1 for DRZ :tongue

hey! those iridiums add a whole 0.25hp!! totally worth the extra $$ :retardclap

You really are a retard aren’t you? I only mentioned it because kk and painting was brought up. Are you really incapable of understanding how conversation naturally flows?

hmm, im the tard, but your talking about getting your hardtop painted in a bike thread?

makes sense.

:skid :skid :skid

:rofl :rofl Dude, you seriously need to develop some social skills. Conversation is FLUID. It FLOWS. Like when your dad touches you, ya know? “one thing leads to another” applies. I mentioned in passing during a conversation about painting that I needed sone other paint work done as well.

it’s hard to be “social” with people like you or murrdouche.