What did you do to your car today?

http://diy.despair.com/output/poster10376246.jpg

:rofl:rofl

oh man, idk which I like better the FMIC or the side pipes! If he had both at the same time I don’t think my brain could handle it.

Fail!

whats even better is hes not using the rebar they give you with that intercooler… so he has no impact protection, and hacking the bumper out is not necessary at all… i remember when i first got into the 1.8t world people were trimming the bumper a little bit, but not that much. then they realized there are more efficient cores that fit behind the bumper.

picture posted on VWVortex.com

Link please? I would love to see how this plays out :lol

they’ll love it! :lol

For the Subaru:
Bought new wheels, tires, and a clutch.

Porsche:
Coilovers.

polished the trucks wheels and cleaned the tires, doin little by little. Windows, interior and polish the exhaust tomorrow!

Ran Seafoam through it

Drove it, enjoyed the angry machine shop noises it makes.

:worship

definitely worth the $10 and 5 minutes to do

Dreamed:haha of driving it w/traction and reminded myself to NOT leave the keys anywhere near Kramerbuckaroo on Sat.

I drove my car up and down the street and destroyed a header gasket on the first WOT pull.

:vlad:vlad:vlad:vlad

id shit my pants driving that hunk, i wouldnt get far, dont worry :lol

Pulled trans, which meant i had to pull the headers(FML), and all the other goodies.

weld everything solid… you only needz 1 gear :number1

Ive done that before. For some reason my car liked to eat header gaskets

Now I know what the funny “oscillating EWG” noise was. I thought my boost solenoid was crapping out or something, actually it was the header gasket leaking. New gasket should arrive on wednesday and I’ll be good to go for LVD this weekend and maybe some festivities on friday night.